🔞Day 12: Overstimulation

Gender neutral reader x Cirrus

{~}

"Just like that." Cirrus let out a sinful moan as your tongue slipped inside of her. You could feel her orgasm getting closer as her legs shook around your head.

"So good, fuck!" She moaned again, wrapping her claws around your horns.

"I'm so close." She whined, panting from pleasure. You hummed against her as your nose brushed her clit, pushing her over the edge.

"Fuck!" She half moaned and half screamed as the orgasm hit her. You swallowed every last drop, cleaning her up with little kitten licks.

"That was amazing, sweetheart." She sighed as you sat up and looked at her. You smirked softly as you pushed your middle and ring finger inside of her.

"Oh satan!" She yelped as you overstimulated her.

"Fuck, Y/n!" She moaned as she breathed heavily, now clutching the bed sheets as tears brimmed her blue and green hazel eyes.

"Shh, you can do it." You cooed as you softly kissed her jaw. She whimpered and whined, closing her eyes, the tears running into her hair.

"Mmm, please." She whined, trying to control her heaving breaths.

"I want you to cum onto my fingers, pretty girl." You spoke quietly into her ear. She moaned as you starting kissing and licking the sensitive spot on her neck.

"Y/n- fuck-" She mumbled, unable to form a sentence.

"Come on baby, you can do it." You cooed again. She bit her lip, her fangs digging into her skin as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Fuck!" She moaned as she covered your hand.

"Good girl, such a good girl." You chuckled as you pumped your fingers into her a couple more times then pulled out. She panted as she watched her, her eyes heavy.

"Suck my fingers clean now." You said as you raised them to her lips. She opened her mouth and slowly wrapped her warm lips around your fingers.

"So pretty." You hummed, watching her exhausted form.

"I'm so tired." She said quietly as you pulled your fingers out of her mouth.

"You can sleep, it's okay." You said, kissing her cheek.