Rain - Secret Girlfriend

Request by Solarsz

"I still say you're gay for Swiss!" Sodo giggled with his mischievous grin.

"Would you stop? You are such an asshole!" Rain yelled as he finally broke. Sodo was taken back at Rain's response. Rain angerly stood up and quickly went into his room, slamming the door. He pulled out his phone and pulled up

Y/n❤️

R: Hey, could you maybe come over?

Y/n: sure, are you okay?

R: Fine, just been picked on all day and I'm so tired and overwhelmed from it

Y/n: omw. Cya in a few😊

Rain put his phone down and waited at the ledge by the window from her. After a few minutes he saw her climb over the tall black fence that surrounded the church yard. He opened the window as she breathlessly jumped in.

"Hi sweetheart!" She said as she threw her arms around him, hugging him close.

"Hi." He said as he buried his face in her hair, inhaling her smell.

"Now, let's just sit down here talk about it." She said as she took his hand and pulled him over to his bed. She laid down and opened her arms. He claimed down into her arms, burying his face in her shoulder.

"Now, explain." She said.

~

"Well, you know we are always doing stupid stuff and Sodo refuses to leave me alone by saying I'm gay for Swiss and shit, but I have you, and I don't want to tell them because I'm just not mentally prepared." He sighed. You smiled down as him softly as held him tighter.

"What if we just told them?" You suggested.

"I-I don't know. I do like knowing I have you all to myself." He said as he looked up to smile at you.

"And I don't want Sodo or Aether trying to flirt with you. They will do that, and then it'll just make me mad." Rain sighed.

"Oh. But still maybe it would just be for the best too." You said again.

"I just don't know. I'd rather not right now." Rain sighed.

"Okay, then you don't have too." You said quietly, closing your eyes. You felt his breath warming your neck. You started drifting to sleep when you heard footsteps coming towards the door. You quickly and not so quietly slid out of bed onto the floor and rolled under his bed as the door opened.

"What?" Rain asked.

"I heard bumping around in here." A voice said.

"Go away." Rain snapped.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I should have stopped when you asked nicely." The voice said.

"It's okay." Rain sighed. "I forgive you."

"Thanks. Also, why does it smell like woman's perfume in here?"

"Uh, I don't smell anything. You must be imagining something." Rain said, trying to keep his cover.

"Ah, I see." The voice said suspiciously. Suddenly, you saw hands and knees on the floor and a face peaked under the bed.

"Hi." You said awkwardly. The person knelt back with a gasp. You slowly got out from the under the bed.

"Sodo, I swear if you tell anyone, I will kill you." Rain said with a glare as he helped you stand up. Rain's hand then rested on your thigh as he stood beside you.

"Okay, okay, I promise. I just have questions. Is this a one night stand or are you two dating?" Sodo asked.

"Dating." Rain said firmly. Sodo nodded, looking from you to Rain.

"Well, i suppose I should leave." Sodo said awkwardly.

"Yes, I think you should." Rain nodded. Sodo left the room and shut the door behind him.

"Well?" You asked.

"He won't tell anyone." Rain said as he shook his head. You let out a sigh of relief.

"Wanna spend the night?" Rain asked with a small smile.

"Sure!" You said once you looked outside at the dark sky. You and Rain both crawled back in bed under the covers. You spooned him once more until you heard soft snores coming from him then you closed your eyes, slowly falling asleep.