🔞 They walk in on you pleasuring yourself without them

Swiss:
He heard his name being said from inside your room, which he was headed there now when he heard his name. He peaked his head inside and frowned, seeing you sprawled out on your bed, naked, with 2 of your fingers inside you.

"You should have texted me." He shook his head as he suddenly replaced your fingers with his.

Sodo/Dewdrop:
You texted him, telling him you were horny, but you were left on read. After 5 minutes and he still didn't show, you took matters into your own hands. And of course, he strolled right in right as you turned your vibrater on inside you.

"Hmm, I wonder who's not cumming for 2 hours." He hissed.

Aether:
He was busy when you sent him a picture of your chest in just a lace lingerie. He didn't get there for awhile  so you started fingering yourself, waiting for him to get to your room. He walked in and wasn't too impressed, but let it slid.

"I guess I'll just have to fuck the neediness out of you." He smirked.

Rain:
He was walking down the hallway when he heard you whimpering and saying his name. He slowly came in your room to see you sitting on the floor, trying to ride a 8 inch dildo.

"You could have just said you wanted to use me." He shrugged.

Mountain:
He was busy with the others and you were getting extremely needy, so you decided to get yourself off when you saw he hadn't even looked at the needy messages you sent him.
He walked in right as you came onto your fingers.

"Beautiful sight, but you still could have waited for me."

Cumulus:
She saw your messages like 10 minutes after you sent them and quickly ran into your room, catching you jerking off.

"Without me. Wow. That is just mean." She crossed her arms.

Cirrus:
Heard her name and thought you were crying and she found you fingering and tasting yourself.

"Do you need help, darling?"

Sunshine:
Was definitely embarrassed when she walked in on it.

"Would you join me?" You asked. She nodded quietly but quickly.