You have a stutter

Swiss: He honestly doesn't care, and he almost finds it adorable, even though it can be very stressful and overwhelming for you.
If you're in public, he'll speak for you when you can't.
Honestly a sweet heart

Sodo/Dewdrop: He will sit and listen if you need him to, and will be very patient about it.
He's a lot like Swiss.
He'll speak in public for you if you need him too.

Aether: Omfg I can't.
AHHHHHHHHH.
He's the sweetest thing ever like I literally can't explain it.
He views it as part of your personality, and he honestly doesn't care.
He'll avoid taking you out in public if you really nervous so you don't have to be put through it.

Rain: He deals with a lot of anxiety, but not a stutter, but will go non-verbal when he is overwhelmed, so he kind of knows what your going through, but he always tries his best for you🥺

Mountain: Big dude = big hugs.
It's so cute honestly.
He'll grab you're hand softy and squeeze them while giving you his toothy smile, waiting for you to get your sentence out.
He'll 100% speak for you in public if you need him too.

Cumulus:
She's another Mountain

Cirrus: She's such a sweetheart OMG.
If you're trying to talk, you seriously don't have to. She'll force you onto the couch and lay on top of you and start purring.
Yall won't step foot outside the church, if she can help it.

Sunshine: Similar to Cirrus and Sodo.
She is very patient and will gives you all the cuddles, hugs, kisses, anything and everything.
You also won't be going out in public if she can help it.