🔞Day 24: Body Worship

Mountain x Rain

{~}

Rain quivered under the tall ghoul as he ran his claw up Rain's clothed thigh.

"M-Mountain... I-I don't know." The water ghoul whispered with nervousness.

"What's the matter? Please, tell me." Mountain said, his lowering his face closer to Rain who was corner against the wall.

"I just... I don't know." Rain looked down, embarrassment blushing on his cheeks.

"Please, tell me. Are you insecure?" Mountain whispered soothingly. Rain's blue eyes flicked up to meet Mountain's green one's before nodding, taking another nervous swallow.

"You don't need to be nervous or insecure, baby." Mountain cooed softly, tucking a strand of Rain's hair behind his ear.

"I-I know, but still." Rain whispered.

"Come on, I promise I'll take good care of you. I don't care how you look baby. Please." The earth ghoul said quietly, cupping the shorter one's face, making him look up at him. Rain was silent for multiple seconds before softly nodding.

"Okay." He said bravely.

"There's my big boy." Mountain smiled as he lowered his head, pressing his lips against Rain's. Rain paused, breathing in through his nose before bringing his claw up to rest on the back of Mountain's head as he moved his lips to sync with Mountain's. Rain whimpered softly as Mountain made the first move, pushing his tongue into Rain's mouth. Rain almost paused, unsure of what to do before completely letting Mountain take control. Mountain's claws wandered, soon resting on the back of Rain's thighs.

"Jump." Mountain whispered against Rain's lips. Rain wrapped his arms around the larger ghouls neck as he pushed himself up from the floor, wrapping his legs around Mountain's waist. Mountain quickly carried Rain into his room, gently putting the water ghoul down on the green quilt that covered Mountain's bed.

His LEDS were on a dark green setting, filling the room with a soft green vibe that matched everything.

"Are you okay baby?" Mountain cooed softly, grabbing Rain's jaw softly in his hand. Rain only nodded quietly.

"I need you to speak to me." Mountain said softly.

"Yes." Rain said quickly. Mountain gave him a soft smile as he gently played with the hem of Rain's shirt.

"Can I take this off?" He whispered.

"Yes." Rain nodded quickly. Mountain took the shirt off over Rain's head, tossing it behind him. Mountain quickly kissed Rain again, humming into his mouth softly. Rain's arms wrapped back around Mountain's shoulders, taking long and deep breathes through his nose.

"Are you sure your okay with this? We can stop if you really want to." Mountain said, slowly pulling apart.

"No, no, please don't stop." Rain said, panting. Mountain gave him a small smile before slowly moving down his body, placing delicate kisses on his collar bone.

"Your so fucking gorgeous." Mountain mumbled, unaware of the blush on Rain's cheeks. He licked over Rain's nipple, listening to the quiet noises that escaped Rain's mouth as he did.

"You're so fucking hot. How are you insecure?" Mountain hummed as his faced hovered over his still clothed crotch. He then noticed Rain's flustered state, a small smirk playing at his lips.

"Awe, did I fluster you, prettyboy?" Mountain cooed, mischief glinting in his green eyes. Rain could only muster a small nod. Mountain hovered back over his face before teasing the ghoul underneath him with a soft kiss before kissing Rain's neck, sucking on the spot when Rain let out a loud moan. Rain's claw wandered into Mountain's hair as Mountain sucked on his neck more.

"Right there, right there!" Rain gasped, closing his eyes as he bucked his hips up, grinding against Mountain's thigh.

"Patience love. I'll make you feel good soon. Your just so fucking beautiful." Mountain hummed, kissing behind Rain's ear.

"Please!" He whimpered, earning a soft chuckle from Mountain.

"You'll get it, my love, don't worry." Mountain smiled, kissing the top of Rain's head.