🔞Y/n figuring out her body as a ghoulette

You woke hours later, letting out a yawn. You opened your eyes and looked around your room. Sodo was gone. You slowly got out of bed and left your room. You felt your tail sway behind you as you walked, which made you build your confidence. You entered the sitting room, where Cirrus and Rain were.

"Hi." Rain smiled.

"Hi." You nodded.

"You doing okay?" Cirrus asked.

"Yea. I'm slightly confused with everything but yea." You chuckled. Cirrus nodded with understanding. You slowly walked back towards your room while running into Sodo.

"There you are." Sodo smiled.

"Hey." You said as Sodo's hand wrapped around your waist.

"You okay?" Sodo asked.

"Yea, I'm fine. I'm just confused. I'm so different. I don't even know my body now. It's so weird." You sighed.

"Ah, I see." Sodo said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"What? You look excited or something." You chuckled. Sodo slowly led you into his room that was closer then yours.

"Sodo! What are you doing!" You laughed gleefully.

"Well, your confused with your body, let me help." He said seductively. You nodded quietly, gazing up at him.

"Is it going to be different?" You asked.

"What different?" Sodo asked.

"Sex?"

"Oh, well you'll have a higher sex drive, and might be a little bit more sensitive, but other then that, no." Sodo said.

"So I'll be horny 24/7, like you?" You asked.

"Pretty much." Sodo said before leaning down and putting his lips against yours. You kicked your shoes off, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Jump." He whispered. You quickly jumped up as his arms went under your thigh. He went over to his bed and put you down, crawling on top of you as he quickly started nipping your neck. He licked over the bites, then continued to bite your neck. Every touch was more electric then ever before. You raised your legs and wrapped them around his waist. An idea flashed inside you head, making you grin. You quickly rolled Sodo over so you were on top, making him give you a confused look. You leaned down and started nipping his neck. His hands gripped your thighs, moaning quietly.

"Don't get to used to this." Sodo whispered.

"Well why not?" You asked, raising your head to meet his eyes.

"You aren't the dominant one darling. Whatever made you think that." He smirked. You frowned as he sat up, pushing you off of him. He grinned as he kneeled on the floor, sitting between your legs. He ran his fingers over your clothes pussy, grinning up at you.

"Oh come on." You whimpered, your heightened senses screaming for something more. He unbuttoned your pants, pulling both them and your underwear off in one swipe. He started kissing up the inside of your thigh, nearing your throbbing core.

"Please." You said, trying to scoot closer to him.

"Ah, ah, ah, patience." Sodo growled. He then slowly kissed your folds, making you raise yours hips to get more.

"You're so needy. Just calm down." He chuckled.

"Fuck you." You whimpered as he kept teasing you.

"Don't make me start treating you like a brat now." He smirked. You whined as he quickly started eating you out. You reached down and started pushing him against you, begging for more. He pulled away, making you whimper. He pushed you up on the bed laying down beside you.

"Come on. Sit on my face." He said. You gazes at him.

"No, have you seen my thighs. No." You shook your head.

"Fine, I'll do it myself." He laid between your thighs, then pulled you over on top of him. You gasped at the contact, letting your mouth fall open. The orgasm built up quickly but Sodo stopped before it happened.

"Why does it hurt more then normal." You whimpered.

"You're a ghoulette now, your more sensitive, remember." Sodo said as he moved you off of him. You reached down to the start touching yourself, but Sodo quickly grabbed your hand as he took his belt off and unzipped his pants.

"Patience." Sodo said as he pushed you down against your bed and then pulled you closer. Quickly he was inside you, waiting for you to adjust.

"Shit!" You moaned. He began thrusting, watching you unfold underneath him. He grabbed your waist, holding you down. He looked down at you, watching your face flush as your orgasm hit hard. He kept going until your high had passed, then he pulled out. He looked down at you, smiling as you looked like a flustering mess.

"I wanna show you something." He said as he ran his finger over the spaded tip of your tail. You flinched under the feeling, not realizing how sensitive it would be. Sodo chuckled at your reaction.

"Just because we had sex again, I don't know much about my body, except that I'm extra sensitive." You sighed.

"Okay, so the only thing different is of course your fangs, your tail, your extra sensitive, you can purr and growl and of course heightened senses. Smell, hearing, ect." Sodo said as he cleaned up and him up. You let out a chuckle.

"What?" He asked.

"Your just chatting so plainly, and you literally just got done railing me!" You laughed more.

"Well, maybe it's because I love you." You smiled at his words as he leaned down and kissed you as he put his belt on. You quickly dressed and before he left his room, you gave him a hug. He smiled as you tried jumping into his arms.

"I am hungry, so if you excuse me." He said as he walked out the door. You quickly followed and intertwined your hands.