🔞Rain - Mommy

It started out as a small good night kiss. His hand rested on your cheek as you pulled away as he smiled at you. You leaned again, this time the kiss lasting longer. You waited for him to pull away, but he never did. You settled yourself on his lap as you grabbed his neck, pulling him deeper. You slowly started kissing down his jaw, to his neck. He whimpered as you softly nipped his skin. You started smiling against his skin as his hands trailed up thighs, resting on your waist. You could feel him hardening underneath you, making you slowly pull away.

"Are you okay with this?" You asked quietly. He quickly started nodding aggressively, his eyes slightly wide with excitement. You went back to kissing and licking his neck, slowly starting to grind on him.

"Mo- Y/n, please." He whispered.

"What was that?" You smirked as you raised your head to meet his eyes.

"N-nothing." He gulped.

"You like calling me mommy?" You whispered seductively. He nodded slowly.

"Awe, your so submissive? Are you my little toy for me to enjoy tonight?" You said quietly into his ear.

"Yes, p-please." He nodded quickly.

"Good." You praised. You slowly pulled his shirt over his head as he gently rubbed your thighs.

"Want do you want me to do?" You asked quietly.

"I- I want you to sit on my face." He whispered as his face turned red.

"Undress me." You said as you laid back on the bed. His face continued to blush pink as he slowly pulled your leggings down, then your underwear. 

"Your doing fine. Don't worry, darling." You said with a small reassuring smile, making him nod back. You sat up so he could pull your shirt off, then he slowly reached behind you and unclipped your bra. He slowly pulled it off, his eyes twinkling. He brought himself to look into your eyes as you nodded with approval.  He leaned down and gently kissed you, but you quickly pushed him back against the bed, quickly settling yourself on top of him.

"Mommy, please." He begged with a whine. You slowly moved over top of him, and he wrapped his arms around your thighs, pulling you down onto his face. He instantly started licking and sucking your clit, moaning as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. You let out a whimper, looking down at the sight of him underneath you.

"Yes, your such a good boy." You moaned out, squeezing your eyes shut at the heavenly feeling. He pushed his tongue up inside you, making you let out a cry of pleasure. His nose brushed the tip of your clit.

"Fuck, Rain." You whimpered, feeling his moan vibrate through your body. You felt the orgasm getting ready to burst inside you. Rain soon pushed his hands against your thighs, as if beckoning you get off. You quickly moved off of him as he panted, licking his lips.

"I-I need you down there." He whimpered. You settled yourself between his legs, slowly teasing him as you pulled his pants down.

"Fuck, please." He whined.

"Please what?" You asked quietly, watching him melt underneath you as you grabbed his cock through his boxers.

"Please fuck me, mommy." He whined again, arching his back off the bed at the feeling. You slowly pulled his boxers down, then slowly started stroking him, making him whimper more.

"Fuck." He whined. You slowly scooted up and settled yourself on his 7 inches.

"Fuck, baby." You moaned, slowly riding him.

"So fucking t-tight, mommy." He moaned loudly that would put every porn business on the streets. He slowly sat up so he could look you in the eyes as he grabbed your thighs. His head rolled back as he let out a whiny, breathy moan. You leaned in and bit his neck softly, making him moan again.

"Make those pretty noises for mommy." You whispered seductively, making him moan again.

"Good boy." You whispered. You continued riding him, bouncing on his cock, letting out breathless whines.

"Fuck, you feel so good inside me." You moaned.

"I'm gonna cum." He yelped.

"Cum inside me. Feel me up baby." You panted. He let out a loud moan as his cum filled you to the brim. You came shortly after, gripping onto his neck as words of pleasure and moans came from your mouth. Rain looked up at you with a small smile, panting as he did.

"Good job." You said, also panting. He blushed as you crawled off of him and grabbed some tissues, cleaning up the mess. You crawled into bed beside him as he wrapped his arms around you, hugging you close.

"I love you." He mumbled into your ear.

"I love you too, Rain." You smiled as you kissed his forehead.