🔞Sodo - Well Shit

"You know your in trouble when we get home." Sodo smirked behind his mask as his arm was rested on your waist. You were getting back from an interview and you had accidentally showed too much love and affection towards the other band members, and Sodo wasn't having it. His other hand then came over to squeeze your thigh as you rode on the bus towards the church. You weren't impressed by his attitude, but when were you ever impressed with it. The bus rolled to a stop and Sodo made sure you were the last ones off. Sodo led you into his room with his hand on your lower back. He shut the door and locked it, turning back to you. You crossed your arms, clenching your jaw.

"Don't cross your arms at me." Sodo snapped.

"I'll do whatever I damn please." You shot back. Sodo walked up to you and grabbed you by the arms, squeezing them tightly.

"You fucked up." Sodo glared.

"Well no fucking shit." You snorted. Suddenly, his hand landed on your face, laying a slap to you. You were taking back with wide eyes. Sodo has never struck you like that.

"You know what, your dick is big enough. Why don't you fuck yourself." You hissed as you broke your arms free and walked to the door, opening it and slamming it shut.

"Well shit." Sodo mumbled.

~

"Hey, I heard a door slam- what the hell." Cumulus said as she looked into your room, seeing your face, which had a hand print on it.

"Hey." You sighed.

"What happened? Did Sodo hit you?" Cumulus said as she sat down beside you on your bed.

"Yea. I wasn't having his punishment tonight, so I told him off. He slapped me, I told him to fuck himself and left the room." You shrugged.

"Damn." Cumulus spoke.

"He's being a dick. I'm sure sometime during the night he'll come crawling to me, begging to fuck me because he needs to get himself off." You rolled my eyes.

"Will you?" She asked.

"Hell no. He can go have sex with Aether if he needs it that bad." You said, gaining a chuckle from Cumulus.

"Well, I'm tired. Your welcome to sleep in here if you want." You chuckled.

"Nah, I'm good. Night." She said as she walked out of the room. She closed the door behind her. You quickly changed into some night clothes and climbed into bed, turning your light off.

~

You were woken by a movement in your bed. You turned over and scowled, seeing Sodo there. His crotch was hard, and his face was messed up in pain.

"What do you want?" You growled, climbing out of bed.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. Please. It hurts. Nothing i do will help. Please. I'm so sorry." He whined. You raised your eyebrows, impressed by his neediness.

"That must take a lot to come begging for me." You said with a smirk.

"Please." He whined again.

"Okay. But on one condition. You will never strike me like that again. Never." You spoke.

"Never, now please, please." He begged. You pulled your shorts down, then climbed in bed. You would use this moment the best to you advantage. You unzipped him and grinned as you saw his breath hitch. He has never acted like this. It was usually you that would act like this if anyone. You slowly stroked his cock, a moan coming from his mouth. You pushed your lips against his, kissing him softly.

"I'm gonna make you pay, I hope you know that." You whispered in his ear. He whimpered at my words. You stroked him faster, his breath hitching.

"Oh, yes." He moaned. You watched him start to tense and you let go, watching him squirm in pain.

"Y/n, please." He begged. A tear slipped down his cheek at the pain.

"Now you know how it feels." You spoke with a smirk. He let out a whine, grabbing your thighs. You slipped your underwear off and then settled yourself on him. He moaned as you took him all, slowly rocking back and forth. He squirmed and whimpered under you as you continued to rock. He moaned the loudest you have ever heard as he filled you up. You licked your lips, watching him as you continued to sit on him.

"Thank you." He sighed blissfully, before looking back at you.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"I forgive you." You said, leaning in to peak his lips. He smirked at you and you pulled yourself off him. He pushed you down onto your back.

"Did you even cum?" He asked.

"No. I did not." You chuckled. He nodded before burying his face into your pussy, cleaning up his cum. You moaned as he pushed his tongue into your entrance. You arched your back, squeezing your thighs around his head. He rolled you over so you were on top.

"Fuck, Sodo." You whined, rocking your hips forward to grind on his face. His tongue continued to push into you as he massaged your thighs. He pushed your thighs up as he sucked your clit. You were fully exposed now. He looked up at you, the lust overpowering his pupils.

"Shit." You moaned as your orgasm hit. You cummed all over his face as he held his tongue out. It dripped down his chin and cheeks. He had some on his nose too.

"That was delicious, Sugar." He said as he smirked at you. You rested yourself on his crotch again, leaning down to kiss him. He shoved his tongue into your mouth, making you moan. You got some of your own cum on your nose as well as you pulled away.

"You look so cute when you are covered in my cum." You spoke as you started moving off him.

"Shut up." He said as he reached over and grabbed a tissue. He wiped his face off as he just stared at you. You pulled your underwear back on and got up to wash your hands. You came back and Sodo was gone. You frowned then pulled your shorts on. You went into his room where he was laying down now.

"I thought you still wouldn't want you sleeping with you." Sodo said as he looked at you. You quietly crawled in bed, snuggling close beside you.

"Also, my walls aren't sound proof. Aether probably heard you being so needy." I grinned.

"Fuck." He mumbled.