🔞 Terzo - Sunday

You pulled on the black dress that came to your knees, straping on the black harness that went around your chest. You checked yourself in the mirror, making sure your black stockings didn't have any rippes in them. You hung your cross necklace around your neck then walked out of your room, you 2 inch heeled shoes clicking softly against the wooden floors. You entered into the chapel, seeing Terzo talking to his father, Papa Nilhi. Terzo smiled over at you as you waved to him. He said something more to his father before walking over to you.

"Mi amor." He said quietly before softly kissing your cheek.

"Yes Terzo." You chuckled as he took both your hands in his.

"Shall we go find a seat?" He asked quietly. You nodded as he lead you towards the back of the church, sitting towards the back where no one sat.

"Why are we sitting back here?" You chuckled.

"No reason. I just feel like it." He shrugged with a mischievous smile.

"You're scaring me." You chuckled softly. Terzo only gave you another smirk before looking up at the pulpit where his father stood.

Terzo innocently rested his hand on your thigh like he normally did.

It was only 15 minutes in when Terzo started pulling your dress up over your knees. You eyes him suspiciously, with he only gave you a small smile in return. You started to swat his hand away once he creeped it under your dress and making its way up your thigh.

"Shh, stop." He whispered into your ear. You held back a squeak as he ran his fingers up your clothed slit. You glared at him as he only gave you a small smirk.

"I'm going kill you, Terzo-" You clamped your mouth shut with your hand as he pushed him thumb against your clit, the material still blocking him from full access.

"Be quiet, don't want anyone to see us, do you?" He whispered into your ear as he slipped his hand into your underwear, rubbing your clit softly. You coughed back a moan, clutching Terzo's thigh with you right hand.

Terzo looked back as the pulpit, teasingly pushing his finger inside you, then pushing you to keep playing with your clit.

"Fuck Terzo, please stop." You gasped quietly.

"I don't see why I should, amor." He chuckled with a menacing smile.

"Terzo!" You whined quietly, looking around afterwards to make sure no one had seen.

"I said stay quiet!" He spoke quietly into your ear before nipping your lobe, moving down behind your ear and kissing your neck.

"Terzo, I'm begging you, can't this wait?" You gasped quietly. Terzo let out a sad sigh as he pushed his finger inside you once more, then pulling his hand out from under your dress. You sighed in relief, crossing your legs and pulling your skirt back over your knees. Terzo raised his finger to his lips, looking at you as he licked it.

"You're a child." You shook your head, setting your jaw as you straight ahead of you.