Things they hate and their fears

Swiss: Swiss Cheese. He hates it. Not only because Sodo likes to bully him with the actual cheese, but the holes in it just throw him off.
Worms, maggots, creepy crawlies.

Sodo/Dewdrop: Eggs. Absolutely hates them. You could give him scrambled eggs and he would not touch them. He doesn't mind it when it's in cakes, but plain eggs for breakfast is just a no.
He is deathly terrified of spiders, but we don't talk about that.

Aether: Monkeys. He is terrified of them.
He also hates sleeping with lights in his room. Like it has to be pitch dark, unless it's the moonlight, then that doesn't bother him.

Rain: Not much for any living creature, there are some things like snakes and creepy crawlies that he is mutual about.
He is deathly terrified of eating under cooked meat, for some reason. He have someone pick through his food just to make sure there is no raw meat. Also goes for medium cooked steaks. Must be well done.

Mountain: Kinda hard to find something he doesn't like and is scared of.
Losing his friends and family is definitely up there.
He hates when someone is sad.
He also HATES wet paper. Something about wet paper is just a heck no.

Cumulus: Frogs. She loves looking at them, but doesn't like the way they feel. She is scared it'll jump at her and dramatically kill her.
She hates any sort of drama with a passion.

Cirrus: Homophobes.

Sunshine: Biggest fear is Sodo.
She hates pasta noodles. Like spaghetti or ramon noodles.