The Ghouls on your birthday

Swiss: He loves to go all out on your birthday. He loves taking you to fancy restaurants and afterwards will go watch a movie in theaters, and then can't not stop telling you how much he loves you.

Sodo/Dewdrop: Might take you out to eat. He loves to give you little gifts throughout the day like jewelry. Then when it's time for bed, he will let you take control in bed. Once a year type of thing pretty much.

Aether: Wakes you up like 2 hours early so he can cuddle you and pamper you with loves bites and kisses. Will give you simple little gifts like perfume, jewelry, and little trinkets. Will spend the whole day with you and does whatever you want to do.

Rain: He will get everyone together and throw a whole party, but usually he is the one that ends out passed out drunk on the bathroom floor.

Mountain: Will give you a small gift in the morning and will just spend the day with you.

Phantom:
Will turn your alarm off so you can sleep in then will make you breakfast.
He'll let you choose what you want to do because he's not good at planning.

Cumulus: She will also throw a huge party, and give you some many cute gifts. Afterwards, she will rail you into the mattress.

Cirrus: Just spends the day with you. She will take you on a picnic at the park for the day, then you cuddle you and give you kisses at night.

Sunshine: Will wake you up by jumping on your bed and has a whole day planned. At the end of the day she will give you a cute necklace or ring.