Rain - Snow Day

If you know, you know. A lot of states got covered in snow in the last 2 days, and Western PA is getting covered as we speak, so I figured I had to make one! :D

You woke up, a dim light shining into your room. Rain purred in your ear as he slept soundly. The window was covered in frost, making it unable to see out them.

"Rain!" You whispered, slowly bringing him from his bliss of purring.

"Whaaaat!" He whined, letting go of you so he could roll over onto his other side.

"Hey, wake up!" You said a little louder.

"No. Go find a ghoul that cares." He groaned, grabbing his pillow and holding it over his head.

"You're gonna suffocate." You chuckled.

"That's good to know." He yawned.

"Come on, wake up!" You groaned as you pushed him out of bed onto the floor, half of the blankets that tangled in his legs going with him.

"Ow!" He whined, blinking before looking up at you with his beautiful blue eyes.

"Awe, you're so cute!" You giggled, fluttering him already.

"Why did you wake me up at 8 in the morning?" He asked as he stood up, picking up the blankets and putting them back on the bed.

"Look. Jack Frost visited us last night!" You grinned, pointing to the window.

"Oh wow." He said sarcastically before walking over and using the long sleeve of his shirt to wipe off some of the frost. His face lit up with excitement.

"It snowed!" He gasped happily, running out of the room. You followed close behind, almost slipping on the polished wooden floor when your socks landed on it. You followed Rain to the door in the kitchen, crashing into him as he flung it open.

"For fucks sake!" Sodo hissed, coming up behind you both and slamming the door. "Some ghouls have sensory issues for the cold!" He growled.

"You're a fire ghoul!" You crossed your arms.

"Yes, and if it's too cold, like hanging the door wide open, it can cool me off very quickly." He said before sitting himself back on the island stools to finish eating his eggo waffle.

"He's just a grump because everyone will be having fun except for him." Rain rolled his eyes.

"It's true." Mountain nodded, a cup of black coffee in his claws. You only chuckled as Sodo rolled his eyes.

"Let's go outside!" Rain said, grabbing you're hand.

"I'm hungry. Let's eat first, then we'll go outside." You said, going to the fridge.

"Besides, Swiss and Sunshine are outside getting snow forts ready for snowball fights after lunch." Cirrus spoke.

"Oh, well, I guess then." Rain shrugged.

{~}

You pulled your snowpants on, making sure they were nice and secure. You pulled your coat on, then slipped your boots on. You finished dressing and met the Ghouls and ghoulettes outside.

"Okay, here's the plan, Mountain and-" They all turned to see a very bundle up Sodo stomp out of the house.

"Let's rock some people's shit." He grumbled, standing beside Aether.

"Well, okay. Mountain and Sodo will be the team leaders. Everyone line up so they can pick a team member." Swiss said. Sodo went and stood beside Mountain.