🔞Day 13: Lingerie

Aether x Roseboy reader

{~}

You checked yourself in the mirror, adjusting the red harness across your chest. The red skirt covered your lower stomach and just barely reaching your thighs. You checked the thigh straps, making sure they were snug around the white stockings.

The tour was over, and Aether was expected home very soon, and you wanted to surprise him. You waited quietly until your heard your name being called softly. You quickly climbed onto the bed, kneeling quietly by the edge.

"Y/n? Baby?" Aether said as he peaked into the room. His eyes lit up at the sight of you.

"Hey pretty boy." Aether said softly, walking towards the bed. He cupped your chin, his purple eyes meeting yours.

"I wanted to surprise you." You smiled quietly.

"I'm surprised me." He said as he leaned down and pushed his lips softly against yours. A whine pushed past your mouth and into his as he pushed his mouth against yours, taking in your taste into his mouth. He parted, grabbing your thighs and motioning you to hang your legs off the bed. He knelt between your legs, quickly putting his lips against your neck.

"I've missed you so much." You hummed softly as he kissed down your chest.

"You really shouldn't have went to all this trouble to dress up for me, sweetheart." He said, as hand slipping underneath the short skirt. His eyes twinkled as his claw brushes your bare dick. He ran his thumb over the tip, rubbing the precum that dripped out of you all over your tip and his thumb.

"I wanted to surprise you and make you happy." You gave him a small smile. He returned the smile as he lifted your skirt up, grasping your dick softly. He gave it a few strokes before lowering his head and wrapping his lips around your tip.

"Fuck Aether." You hummed as your hands went around his horns, rubbing the tips of them softly as he bobbed his head up and down, his tongue wrapping around your dick as sucked you.

"It feels so good." You whined quietly as your hands moved to clasp his hair. He moaned against you, send soft vib through your body.

"Fuck, I'm already close!" You whined again, closing your eyes as the pleasure overwhelmed you. He kept his pace, never ceasing speed. Moans echoed through the room as the orgasm hit you, Aether continuing to milk every last drop out of you.

"Aeth. Please!" You moaned from the slight overstimulation. Seconds later, Aether stopped and looked up at you with a small smile.

"I love you." He smiled before placing his lips on yours, making you relish in your taste. You hummed quietly against him as you cupped his face, pulling him on top of you on the bed.