🔞Day 7: Spitting

Sodo x Female Reader

{~}

You rolled over in bed as Sodo entered the room. It had been a long and exhausting day at practice, and the only thing you wanted was sleep.

"Y/n, baby." He said quietly, crawling on top of you instantly.

"What?" You groaned, trying to push him off of you. He only growled, lowering his face into your neck and starting to lick over your collar bone.

"Come on Sodo, not tonight." You groaned.

"I didn't ask if you wanted to, pet." He said, sinking his fangs into your neck. A painful yelp left your lips as he licked up the little bit of blood that was on your neck.

"Fuck, your so fucking gorgeous." He groaned, starting to lick the other side of your neck. He made sure to leave plenty of saliva everywhere he licked, enjoying every quick and shaky breath you inhaled. He hummed quietly against as he slowly grinding his hips against yours.

"Open your mouth." He whispered into your ear as he sat up, hovering his face above yours. You slowly parted your lips, unsure of what he was doing.

"Yes, yes, perfect." He chuckled, pushing his 2 fingers into your mouth. He pressed his hard dick against your crotch, smirking as you bucked your hips into him.

"See, you want me." He chuckled deeply. You only whined as you continued sucking his fingers to the back of your throat. He unexpectedly pushed them into your throat, making your harshly gag on them.

"So fucking perfect." He kissed your cheek as pulled his fingers out of your mouth.

"Open wide again." He said quietly. You obeyed, watching as he opened his mouth seconds later.

"Swallow it." He growled as he spat into your mouth. You quickly did, trying not to gag again.

"Good girl." He cooed as he lowered his head, pressing his lips against yours. You moaned into the kiss as you felt his claw make its way down into your underwear.

"Fuck." You whimpered as he pushed a finger inside of you.

"Moan for me, darling." He whispered into your ear. He curled his finger inside you, making you moan loudly.

"Mmm, good girl." He smirked, starting to kiss your jaw. He licked a thick strip from your collar bone, over your jaw and chin, smirking as he watched his spit roll onto the mattress below you.

"Fuck, it's gonna be a long night." He chuckled into your ear as he added another finger inside of you.