Sodo - "Can i sleep with you?"

You pulled the multiple heavy quilts over top of you. Shivers still creeped up your spine, keeping you from any feeling of warmth. The cold January wind rattled the glass in the windows of you're room. Snow drifts also piled against the window. You tried closing your eyes, hoping for the cold to go away. You slowly gave up and grabbed your pillow. You had the heaviest pair socks, the fuzziest pjs and even a hoodie over top that as you slowly exited you're room. You walked across the hall, softly knocking on Sodo's, aka, youre best friend's door.

"Come in." He said. You slowly turned the knob of his door, pushing it open then shutting it behind you. He looked up from his bed from where he sat underneath a quilt, reading a novel by lamplight.

"Can I help you with something?" He asked. You could feel the warmth in his room already.

"Can I sleep with you?" You asked, letting out a small shiver.

"Pardon?" He asked, putting his book down.

"My room is probably the coldest room in this whole church. You're the warmest. Can I sleep with you?" You ask, already inching towards his bed. He rolled his eyes before nodding. You quickly smiled as you hoped into bed beside him, snuggling underneath the warm cover.

"If you snore, kick me, or are literally too cold for me to handle, you're out." He said before reaching over and turning off the light.

"Promise." You yawned. He also settled down, he leg against yours. You let out another shiver as you slowly started warming up. Sodo grabbed your waist surprisingly and pulled your into him. Heat radiated off of him, making you warm up pretty quickly. You buried your face into his neck, letting out a contented sigh at you're bestfriend's comforting grip around you.

________

Sorry I haven't been updating like I've planned. I slowly work on the requests I have lined up. I've been tired and stuff, and just not in the mood to write. Hopefully soon I'll go into beast mode and write 10 chapters in a day xD