🔞Day 9: Face Sitting

Rain x Female Reader

{~}

"Please." He whined again. He had been begging for the past hour for you to sit on his face, and it was honestly amusing.

"Why though?" You chuckled as you turned your bedroom light off and climbed into bed beside him.

"Because I'm hungry, and I just want you! Please!" He whined again.

"I love hearing you begging and whining for me. Do it again." You smirked softly, propping your head up with your elbow, your hand resting right behind your ear.

"Please mommy, I want to taste every inch inside of you. I want you to cover me in cum, I want to hear you moaning with pleasure while I have my tongue inside of you, please." You stared at him, your mouth parted.

"Please." He said again, looking at you with teary eyes.

"Fuck." You bit your lip slightly before quickly shoving your leggings and underwear off. He sank down onto the mattress, kicking the blankets off of him.

"You have to let me know when it becomes too much." You said as you lowered yourself onto his chest, making sure he understood.

"Yea, yea, I know- now hurry." He whined as he slid his hands under your thighs, trying to lift you onto his face.

"Rain!" You yelped as he slammed you down onto him, instantly pushing his tongue inside of you.

"Fuck." You moaned as his claws dug into your skin, forcing you to stay on him. He moaned against you as he tongue licked over every inch of your core. His blue eyes never left your face as he watches your arch your back as a sinful moan left your lips. He sucked your clit into his mouth, softly moaning every couple of seconds, inturn sending soft vibrations through your body.

"Just like that, baby." You hummed softy, panting as sweat started brimming your body. You grabbed your shirt and threw it off your head, leaving only your bra on your body. A low growl of pleasure rumbled in Rain's chest as he looked up at you. You could feel the orgasm coming quickly as his tongue continued pushing inside you.

"F-Fuck!" More moans and spews of curses left your mouth as he pushed you over the edge. You leaned forward and held your upper body up by grabbing the headboard as you rode out your orgasm on his face. He licked every drop of you up before wiggling out from under you as you continued to clutch the headboard. He ran his claw up your back, unhooking your bra strap as he did so. You turned your head, sitting back on your legs as his lips met yours. Your taste lingered on his tongue as he cupped your face softly.

"So good." He hummed against your lips before pulling away.

{~}

I was just sitting in bed reading Throne of Glass and it hit me like a semi truck I had a smut I needed to write 😭 SORRYYY also I got face sitting and eating out mixed up, I'm so sorry, I am exhausted 😭😭