🔞Cumulus - Pt 2

She drug you into your room, then quickly pushed you against the wall. She attached her lips to yours, passionately kissing you.

"Babe, wait, you're serious?" You asked, pulling away. Her eyes twinkled as she slipped her hand into your pants, slowly rubbing your sensitive spot.

"Fuck, you are serious!" You gasped as your legs started to buckle underneath you.

"Ah, ah, ah, you're going to stand like a good little whore for me, okay?" She smirked as she lowered herself, her tongue rubbing against your clothed body as she knelt down on the floor. She slowly unzipped your black pants and pulled them down along with your underwear. You lifted each leg so she could pull them off your ankles. She slowly parted your legs more before glancing up at you.

"Stand." She growled before going into you, licking and sucking you. She let out a moan against you as you grinding against her face. You grabbed onto your book self for support as she made your legs go weak. You reached your other hand down and pushed her closer into you. Her tongue went inside you, making you let out a breathy moan. She grabbed onto your thighs roughly as she continued to eat you out.

"Fuck, baby, please." You moaned, slowly starting to sink towards the floor. She quickly let go of you, giving you a growl.

"Please, on the bed." You whined. She let out an annoyed sigh as she pulled you to the bed. You laid down on your back, instantly spreading your legs apart. She quickly went back to devouring you, her tail swishing deviously. You bucked your hips towards her, begging for more. She sped up to quick kitten licking you. Her tongue dipped into your folds at every lick, getting you closer to your orgasm.

"Fuck, mommy!" You moaned as you started cumming into her mouth. She let out a moan as you filled her mouth. She swallowed it as she looked up at you. Your cum was still on her lips and chin. She lent up and kissed you roughly, letting you taste yourself.  She pulled back then looked at the shirt still on you.

"Now these need to go." She shook her head as she unbuttoned your shirt, and then took off your bra.

"I wanna eat you out." You said as you looked up at her. She smirked down at you as she unbuttoned her shirt. You sat up and yanked down her pants, all while keeping eye contact with you. You pulled her underwear off and she laid on the bed for you. You quickly leaned into her, sucking on her clit. You looked up through your eyelashes at her. She buried her fingers into your hair as she let out a moan. You closed your eyes as you lapped at her folds, listening to her sweet whimpers and whines. She raised her hips towards you as you kept eating her out.

"Fuck." She moaned as her orgasm hit. You started playing with her entrance as you watched the cum spill out onto your finger. You sucked it off your finger, then ran 2 of them through it, then raised them to her lips. Her soft lips wrapped around your fingers, sucking her own cum off. She continued to watch you with a smirk on her face.

"Go in the closest sweetheart and get the box of toys." She said. You slowly stood up and pulled the box out. You pulled out your favorite small vibrater and turned it on. You looked at Cumulus, who nodded. You pushed it inside her as she let out a small moan. She then pulled her strap out and kneeled on the bed as she put it on.

"Do want me to fuck you with my strap on?" She asked you as you laid down on the bed.

"Yes, please." You nodded quickly. She rubbed it against your pussy, getting the natural lubricant on it before pushing it into you.

"FUCK!" You shouted as she started thrusting into you.

"I told you, they would hear you." Her eyes twinkled.

"Fuck, mommy, faster." You moaned. You watched her breasts bounce with every thrust. She rubbed your outer thighs, watching you melt underneath her.

"Maybe we should have let Sodo join." She said as she continued thrusting into you.

"You're better then him anyhow." You panted. Cumulus let out a moan as the toy inside her also built up her second orgasm.

"I'm so fucking close." She moaned.

"Faster, faster, come on baby." You whined. She sped up her thrusts until your nerves were so sensitive.

"I'm there." You moaned as you closed your eyes, feeling it hitting you. Cumulus let out a moan as she let her orgasm hit, slowly her thrusts down to a sloppy mess.

"So good." You panted as she took the strap off, then the toy out of her. She laid down beside you, also trying to catch her breath.

"Shower?" You asked. She nodded with a smile as you both stood up and went into the bathroom.