🔞Day 18: Rough Sex

Feral Rain x Female Reader
Possible cnc warning⚠️

{~}

"Rain, what are you doing? You're not supposed to be here!" You said as you watched the demon sneak into your room.

"Sister, please." He spoke quietly. A growl rose deep in his throat as the scent of Sodo recently in your room hit his nostrils.

"Your room reeks of that fire ghoul." Rain hissed as he approached your bed.

"Rain, you aren't in your right mind, please, get out." You warned sternly as you sat up.

"When was Sodo here?" He asked, looking around the room as if the fire ghoul would jump out at him.

"A couple days ago. Rain, please leave." You said, bringing the blankets closer to yourself.

"Disgusting." He shook his head before his black eyes met yours again. He slowly crawled onto the bed, crawling on top of you. You sunk down against your pillow as he watched his tongue graze over his lips.

"Sister, I don't want you ever fucking Sodo again." Rain whispered into your ear, a growl rising in his throat. His pointed ears were flat against his head, his black eyes full of lust.

"Rain, please go away!" You said, wriggling out from underneath him and jumping out of bed.

"Not so fast, princess." He growled, grabbing your waist and pulling you back onto your bed against his chest. His claws dug into your skin as he pressed his lips to your neck, right behind your ear.

"Your mine. For tonight and every other night, Sister." Rain growled, his claws playing with the hem of your shirt.

"You are under the influence of the moon. You are not yourself, Rain." You spoke quietly.

"I am very much myself, Sister Y/n." Rain chuckled before pushing your back against the bed. He pulled your shirt over your head, marveling at your body before him. He pulled the rest of your clothes off, leaving you completely naked before him.

The demon's black eyes glared eerily down at you. His tail made its way between your legs.

"What are you doing?" You choked out as you started to sit up.

"Sh, I'm making you feel good. I can smell your arousel Sister. You can't hide it from me." The water ghoul growled softly. You felt the tip of his tail push against you. He grabbed your legs, opening them wide to give him full access.

"Rain!" You yelped as the spade pushed inside you. He sunk down between your legs, close enough you could feel his cold breath on your lower stomach. His tail moved inside of you, making you whimper quietly.

"You're enjoying this, Sister." Rain chuckled. You could only whine a protest. Rain sank lower till you felt his breath on your clit. His forked tongue pushed against you, making you finally moan out at the pleasure.

"R-Rain-" You were silenced by a irritated growl rising in his throat as he continued to lick at your clit.

"Not another word." He growled as he rose to look at you. You only nodded as you looked into his black eyes. He slowly pulled his tail out of you, stopping the knot in your stomach that had been forming. He quickly undressed, allowing you to get a baring on yourself.

"What are you going to do?" You asked stupidly. Of course you knew what he was going to do.

"Nothing you won't enjoy sister, trust me." He said as he settled himself back between your legs. You were unable to see too much of his figure in the darkness, execpt for his gleaming black eyes. You grabbed onto his horns as he pushed into you.

"Your so tight." He whined as he lowered his face into your neck. His lips ghosted over your skin, teasing you softly as he gently thrusted into you.

"R-Rain." You whimpered as he fully pushed inside of you, bottoming out.

"Shhh." He whispered into your ear, his long hair softly brushing against your collar bone.

"Rain, please move, it hurts." You whimpered again. He pressed his lips to your cheek as he pulled out slightly and then continued to slowly thrust inside of you.

"You feel so good." Rain said softly into your ear. You rolled your face and buried it in his hair, small gasps leaving your mouth as he sped up, making the bed tap against the wall.

"Who lives beside you?" He grunted as he grabbed onto the sheets.

"E-Empty." You whimpered as he sped up, starting to rail you into the mattress.

"Good." He said breathlessly. One of his claws flew to cup the side of your head, burying him claws in your hair as the palm of his hand rested against your cheek.

"RAIN!" You moaned as the knot in your stomach broke. He panted as he released inside of you. He buried his face back in your neck, marking you as he kept thrusting into you as he filled you up.

"So good." He breathed hotly against your neck as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders. He pulled out of you, slowly collapsing on your body. He panted as he rested his head on your shoulder, still softly kissing your skin.

"Rain, shouldn't you... go back to your room?" You asked quietly, rubbing the back of his head with your right hand.

"No. I want to make sure my seed takes. I want you to have my kits." He said quietly as he closed your eyes. His horn rubbed softly against your cheek as he softly fell asleep. You closed your eyes, not having the heart to tell him you were on the pill.

"I don't want you having sex with Sodo anymore." He added.

"You also can't think right, Rain. It's the full moon." You added. He only wrapped his tail around your thigh, grabbing the blankets with his other claw and throwing them over you both.

{~}
Okay, it wasnt necessarily rough, but I wanted to make a feral Rain smut🤣