🔞Day 11: Pegging

Swiss x Gender neutral reader

{~}

Swiss whined as you slowly pushed inside of him. His rolled his eyes as the pleasure overwhelmed him.

"Just like that." He groaned quietly.

"You're my little slut tonight." You said, grabbing his tail and rubbing the tip of it.

"Suck my tail, please." He whined, looking up at you with his golden eyes.

"You want me to?" You asked with a chuckle.

"Please!" He whined again. You took his tail into your mouth, holding eye contact as you keep thrusting into him.

"Fuck, right there!" He moaned as you pushed the toy straped to your hips all the way inside of him. You sucked his tail harder, watching as he melted underneath you.

"Faster." He whimpered, his eyes getting teary from the pleasure. You snapped your hips forward, pushing all the way into him before speeding up.

"Fuck, yes!" His loud and sinful moans filled the room as you fucked him.

"I'm so fucking close." He whimpered. Spit ran down his tail from the spade that was in your mouth, urging him closer to his release. After a few more thrusts, he let out another load moan as he covered himself.

"Good boy." You spoke as his tail dropped tiredly from your mouth. His eyes drooped in pure exhaustion, waiting quietly and patiently as you cleaned him up.

{~}

Sorry its so short😭