🔞⚠️Dom Swiss x Dom Rain x Reader - Request

So, the reader has a cnc kink in this chapter, which is also known as rape play. I recommend doing some research on it before reading! :))

Your eyes glanced outside, seeing the full moon. You expected a ghoul to come into your room at any giving second, begging for you. You heard your door open, knowing the moment had come. You looked up to see Swiss and Rain standing there. Rain's eyes were watery from how hard he was, and how much he needed to release. Swiss was just horny. Swiss silenty shut the door and looked it.

"Hey." You whispered softly, standing up. Rain's eyes were fully black, as were Swiss'. Rain was the first to approach you, instantly kissing you roughly. He held you against him by grabbing a chuck of your hair in the back, pushing you head against him. You squirm and yelped against his lips. A growl came from Swiss, who was behind you. His hands rested on your waist, giving them a sharp squeeze. You gave into Rain and kissed back slowly. Rain's tongue slid into your mouth, tasting you.

"They taste so good." Rain said as you pulled away, his black eyes looking behind you to Swiss. Swiss moved your hair from your shoulder, kissing your neck.

"I want to fuck them first." Rain said, pulling my waist.

"Fine." Swiss growled.

"Wait, I didn't say-"

"Shut up." Rain hissed as he pushed you onto your bed. He quickly kissed you again, making you whimper. Swiss hovered over both of you, watching Rain go feral on you. He tore off your shirt and pulled your pants and underwear have in one go. He quickly unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out.

"Rain, wait-" You gasped as he quickly rammed into you.

"Please stop!" You cried out, trying not to moan at the pleasurable feeling. Swiss only growled at you. Swiss sat on the bed, watching Rain go into you. Swiss grabbed Rain's chin gently, kissing him as he kept the steady pace.

"Fuck!" You cried. Rain growled at you through his whining. Swiss reached down and rubbed your clit, making you moan again.

"We aren't stopping darling, so get used to it." Swiss growled. Rain suddenly stopped to flip you over onto your hands and knees, then continued to pound into you, his tail thrashing wildly. Swiss went and grabbed your chin, settling on his legs in front of your face. He unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out, stroking it a few times. You quickly ducked your head towards the mattress, resting your upper body on your elbows to avoid him.

"Take it." Rain growled as he harshly slapped your ass, making you cry out in pain.

"Please, Swiss, no." You shook your head, looking up at him with teary eyes. He glared at you, reaching down to grab your hair. You ducked your head against, only to have Rain reach forward and yank on your hair. He made you look up at Swiss, who instantly spat in your face, some of his spit running into your mouth.

"You will do anything we want you to, understood?" Swiss said, grabbing your hair from Rain. Rain let out a loud moan as he filled you up. You came right along with him, letting out whines and whimpers. Rain rolled you back over to look up at the ceiling. Swiss growled at him, only for Rain to growl back. Rain knelt down and started licking the cum off of you, letting out a moan.

"They taste so good." Rain moaned. Swiss quickly came over beside Rain, leaning in and licking at you. Him and Rain took turns, licking up your and his cum. Swiss removed the tie that loosely hung around his neck. He grabbed your wrists and tied them together. Rain then took his tie off and tied it loosely but securely around your neck. He yanked on it, making you sit up. Swiss made you kneel on the bed as Rain got up and went behind you. They both pushed their fingers inside of you, making you gasp.

"Please." You said as a tear slid down your cheek as you looked at Swiss. He only licked the tear away, leaving spit on your cheek. He spat onto his 2 fingers, then pushed them back into you. Rain then pushed his dick up your ass unexpectedly, making you cry out loudly. Swiss then pushed his hard dick inside you. They both fucked you at an even place. You gasped as you grabbed onto Swiss' shirt collar to help you stay up.

"Aren't they such a good little whore for us?" Rain said into your ear.

"Yes, they are." Swiss growled. Rain started whimpering and whining as his orgasm was soon to release.

"Fuck." He whined as he filled you up again. Swiss then released inside of you. He fucked you a few more seconds until you came. Rain exhaustedly flopped down onto the bed, looking up at Swiss, who had just pulled out of you. He laid you down Rain's stomach to start cleaning up the cum. Rain ran his hand through your hair, still catching his breath and trying to regain some of his strength.

"They haven't sucked any of us off yet." Rain sighed, getting a hum from Swiss, which made you moan at the feeling. The room started to grow dark as the moon moved out of your window. The light no longer rested on the ghouls. Swiss continued licking at you until he slowed, looking up at you. Rain then reached down and pulled you up and wrapped his arms around you. You sighed in relief. When they had direct moon light, that was when they were most feral. Now they would be needy and cuddly. Swiss grabbed a washcloth and slowly cleaned all 3 of you up, including a now submissive Rain. He then came and buried his face into the right side of your neck, while Rain was on the left. Their breath warmed you up, making you drowsy from the events. You closed you eyes, falling off into sleep.