🔞Rain - PT 2

A request for In the Car pt 2 was made, so yeah

You shoved Rain against the wall of your bedroom, pressing your lips firmly against his. He whined into your mouth as you pushed your tongue into his.

"Please." He whined.

"Strip." You whispered into his ear. He quickly started undressing as you undressed. You went to the closet and pulling out your strap. He moaned at the sight of you putting it on.

"Are you gonna be a good boy and take mommy or do I have to punish you for not taking me?" You said as Rain quickly parted his legs. You crawled onto the bed and hovered over top of him. He only whimpered in reply.

"I guess we'll have to find out." You said as you grabbed the lube and lubed up the toy. You then pushed inside him, making him moan and cry out in pleasure.

"Good boy." You moaned at the sight of him underneath you. His blue eyes couldn't stay still have he rolled them with pleasure.

"Fuck mommy, faster." He moaned. You sped up, making him whine and moan more.

"You look so pretty underneath me." You said as you rubbed his thighs. He moaned and whimpered, his claws gripping the sheets.

"I want you looking at me, sweet boy." You said, grabbing his chin and making him look at you. His eyes were glossy and large as he looked at you, whining and panting.

"Are you close, sweetheart?" You asked as you leaned down, softly kissing and sucking his neck.

"Y-yes." He moaned. You kept the steady pace as he became a whimpering and whining mess.

"I'm gonna... fuck." He cried out as he came onto your stomach and on himself.

"Good boy!" You praised, thrusting a couple more times before pulling out of him. You pulled the strap off, then reached over and grabbed the tissues. He panted as you cleaned up him up, closing his eyes. You crawled in bed side him, lifting the covers over top of both of you. He turned onto his side, burying his face in your neck, inhaling you're smell.

"I love you, sweet boy." You whispered into his ear as you wrapped your arms around him.

"I love you too." He whispered, closing his eyes.