Watching a horror movie with them

Swiss: They don't really faze him honestly.
Might jump a little on bg jump scares.
Laughs when you scream.
He'll hold you and cuddle you when you get scared. 

Sodo/Dewdrop: He loves them. Literally. His favorite movie is the Exorcist.
Laughs his ass off when you get scared.
He'll glady hold you when you get scared though.

Aether: He likes them, but can get scared on jump scares. Can't handle movies like The Human Centipede.
If your both scared, you'll both hold each other.

Rain: Shrieks half the time. He's terrified of them. Literally. You'll end up holding him.
He'll cover his ears if there is a lot of screaming.

Mountain: He doesn't enjoy them because they don't faze him honestly. He'll watch them, but they just aren't it for him.
He will hold and cuddle you if you get scared though.

Phantom:
He'd be laughing his ass off so hard.
Amy jumpscare he'd just start wheezing.
By the end of the movie, everyone would be crying from laughter because of Phantom's reactions.

Cumulus: She is much like Sodo. She loves watching them. They don't scare hee, but they make her laugh. She loves the judge the horrible CGI and how fake everything is.
She will always hug you and you get scared.

Cirrus: She hates them.
Like she just never found the hype of them, and she got terrified when she was little because she watched the Human Centipede.
She will just pretty much bury her face in your shoulder.

Sunshine: She is all soft and cuddly, buy when it comes to horror movies, it's the best. She loves to joke around about them.
Pretty much like Cumulus.
She will chuckle when you get scared, and of course glady will hold you.