🔞Aether - Request

Not me listening to Mummy Dust while writing this

It never was supposed to be like this. You were a sister. Not even a sister of Sin.

You were a sister to the catholic orphanage on the other side of town. But here you were.

Aether gripped you're thighs to hold you down onto him.

"I told you. Ride." He whispered, his purple eyes watching you, full of lust for your body. You grinding on his thigh, you're arms draped over his shoulders as you looked down, closing your eyes to avoid eye contact with the demon.

"Look at me." He said quietly, using his index finger to tilt you're chin up. You made eye contact with the ghoul, fear crossing over you're eyes.

"You're so scared, and... small... and perfect. Don't be scared." He smiled softly. You nodded softly, continuing to grind on him. You let out a sinful moan as you felt the knot getting ready to break. Aether quickly lifted you off if him, laying you on the bed. You whined from the delay, squirming from the pain.

"Shh. It'll be over soon, little one." Aether whispered, kissing you're cheek.

"Aeth, please." You whined as you're eyes got teary.

"So needy." He chuckled as he unzipped his pants. You rested a hand on you're bare stomach, a pain still lingering.

"It'll feel good soon, promise." He said softly as he positioned himself, watching you carefully. He pushed inside of you slowly, giving you time to adjust. You let out a yelp, closing your eyes as your mouth hung open.

"Good girl. Taking me so well." He cooed as he started pulling out, then pushed inside of you.

"Aeth-" You moaned as the feeling of him, unable to form a sentence.

"Use you're words." He said sweetly.

"I-I shouldn't be d-doing this." You whimpered. He only grunted as he started adding speed. Breathy and non-verbal moans and whines came from his room. He grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours before his hand trailed down to your wrist. He grabbed it harshly, railing you into the mattress.

"Aether!" You screamed as you felt the heavy orgasm hit you. Your eyes grew heavy as it came. You weakened instantly, your legs still shaking.

"Yes, so perfect, my fallen angel. So perfect." He purred, his chest rising and falling as he breathed heavily.

"What am I gonna do?" You whispered quietly, slowly opening you're eyes. Aether looked at you, a confused look on his face as he started settling between you're legs.

"I'll be pregnant in 3 weeks." You gasp.

"Then you'll have my little demon." Aether smirked as he slowly kissed you're folds. Cum still dripped out of you as Aether licked it up. You moaned at the heavenly feeling that you have never felt before in you're life. You squeezed your thighs around his head. He took his hands and slowly parted. You moaned loudly, the pleasure overwhelming you.

"Taste so sweet." Aether whispered.

"Aeth... I-" You cut off by more whines and moans coming from your mouth. Aether sucked your clit, looking up at you naked figure on the bed. The moonlight made your figure glow in the darkness of his room. You bucked your hips into his face. He pulled away from you, sucking in a breath before going back keep licking you.

"So... good!" You whined as Aether softly rubbed the inside of your thighs. You felt it coming again. You wanted it.

"Fill my mouth." He spoke calmly, watching you melt as his words. Your orgasm pushed over the edge once Aether dipped his tongue past your entrance.

Moans and whines spewed from your mouth as Aether licked you up into his mouth.

"Good girl." He said as he stood up. Your legs dangled off the bed, your chest rising and falling heavily. Your hair was a mess and sweat brimmed your body. You closed your eyes, purely exhausted. Aether leaned down and picked up your exhausted body, caring you into the bathroom. He laid you in his lap as he tapped the bath water before slowly lowering you into the warm water.

He smiled at you as you opened your eyes. You gave him a small smile back before closing your eyes again.