Rain - Request

You let out a sneeze, covering your mouth with your hand.

"Bless you." Rain said as he looked up from his solitaire game.

"Thank you." You nodded, going back to look at your phone. Seconds later, you let out another sneeze.

"Bless you." Rain said again. You sneezed again. Rain chuckled as he looked up. Then again. You quickly stood up, going to grab a tissue you blow your nose.

"Something wrong?" Rain asked as he watched you sneeze again.

"I don't know-" You were cut off by another sneeze. Rain tried to hide the smile forming on his face but failed at it.

"I was fine a minute ago! Why am I sneezing now-"

"Hm. I'll get you some allergy pills." Rain said as he stood up from the table and went into the bathroom to the medicine cabinet. He came back and got you a glass of water. You quickly swallowed the pill sinking back into the couch. You looked to the stand beside you to see some freshly picked flowers. There was one Rain had never given to you, and you adored it until you sneezed again.

"Rain, where did you get that yellow flower?" You asked, looking at him as you did.

"Um..." He stared at it for a couple seconds then shrugged.

"I think I figured out what is making me sneeze." You said as you slowly sat away from it.

"Oh no!" Rain said, quickly going to take the flower outside. You frowned as he did, already missing the beautiful flower.

"Now. That should be taken care of." Rain smiled as he went to sit beside you. He quickly wrapped his arms around your shoulders, bringing you close to him. His tail wrapped around your thigh as he buried his head into your hair.

"I feel so bad now. It was such a pretty flower too." You sighed.

"Oh its okay. There will always be more flowers." Rain smiled.

"True." You said as you patted his knee, and continued to let him snuggle with you.