Baking with the Ghouls

Swiss: He used to do it all time. A pro at making cookies with his own secret recipe. Not really messy with it, so not a big mess to clean up afterwards.

Sodo/Dewdrop: No idea what he is doing. Likes to throw flour at you and make a mess of it. Will put to much of one ingredient in on purpose to piss you off.

Aether: He has never done it, but will listen closely and try to do everything correctly. Will clean up a mess if he makes it.

Rain: He's done it maybe once or twice. He likes to put flour on a finger then smudge it on your nose and will tell you your cute with it.

Mountain: Has no idea what he is doing. He tries to understand what your are telling him to do, and tries so hard not to mess up, it's seriously adorable.

Phantom:
Dude can't bake for the life of him.
He can sorta cook but baking, nah.
He'll just sit back and enjoy watching you or helping you get ingredients.

Cumulus: Pro at it. She is literally the cook when the ghouls are at church. She can literally make anything, and still keep a clean kitchen in the process. She enjoys watching you do it because it makes her proud of you.

Cirrus: She knows how to do it, just prefers to not to. Will come up and hug you from behind at any given moment. Just likes to sit and watch you unless you need help.

Sunshine: Loves to bake, especially at like 3 in the morning, so if she ever wakes you up saying she wants to make cookies, just let her. She loves it.