🔞Mountain - Request

You've liked Mountain ever since you met him. You flirted with him, but he never even got the memo. He was too gentle and too relaxed to even tell if a girl was flirting with him.

You glanced across the room of demons and ghouls, and many other creatures from hell to Mountain, who stood against the wall, his hands folded in front of him. You slowly waved, and he waved back. Maybe this was your chance. The music was blaring and everyone was dancing. Apparently Cardinal Copia loved parties, because he threw one every month or so. You weaved your way in and out of the crowd, trying to avoid stepping on anyone's tail. You jumped as a ghoul turned around and hissed at you with its fangs bared.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know it was you." Rain said with a small smile.

"Oh, it's fine! I hope I didn't hurt it too much." You said, looking down at it. He swished it a couple times then nodded.

"Nope, I'm fine!" He smiled.

"Good." You said as you slowly kept walking. You made it over to Mountain with a small smile tugging your lips.

"Hello." He said quietly.

"Hi." You smiled.

"This party is boring." He sighed.

"Yea, it is." You nodded. "Maybe we should just leave? Go hang out in my room or something?" You suggested.

"Okay, sure!" He smiled. You both walked down the hall, slipping away from the party. There was a peaceful silence between you both. You opened your room door and Mountain walked in. You turned your lamp on after shutting the door.

"Hey, can I ask you something, now they we're alone?" Mountain asked quietly as he sat on your sofa.

"Sure." You said as you sat on the floor, leaning against your recliner.

"So, somebody told me, and I'm not saying who, because a couple actually told me, but they say you've been flirting with me because you like me." He almost whispered.

"Yes, that's true." You nodded, trying to keep calm and collected.

"I like you too. A lot. Like, I really love you." He said quickly, fidgeting with his hands. You stood up slowly, going to stand over him. He looked up at you as you cupped his chin and leaned down, slowly putting your lips to his. He grabbed your waist and pulled you down onto his lap to straddle him.

His lips hungrily kissed you, his tongue asking for an entrance into your mouth. He moaned quietly as his tongue swirled inside of you, tasting you. You started pulling back, needing to breath, and he gently pulled at your bottom lip with his fangs. You both starred into each other's eyes until you felt him hardening underneath.  You casted you eyes down, then looked back up at him.

"May I?" You asked quietly. He looked at your nervously before nodding.

"I-if you want too." He almost whispered. You reached down and undid his belt, pulling it off and tossing it on the floor. You unzipped him and he lifted his hips up so you could pull them down. You took his dick in your hand, slowly stroking it. You looked up to make eye contact with him. His eyes were full of lust and need. You slowly removed yourself and reached up your dress and removed your underwear. You then slowly started to settle yourself on top of him.

"Wait, isn't this forbidden? Like only mates are supposed to do this-" He cut off by a choking moan as you took him in. His head rolled back as breathy moans continued to leave his mouth.

"So tight." He whined.

"If you want me to stop, say so." You whispered as you started riding him, letting out moans of your own.

"Do not fucking stop." He growled as he grabbed onto your thighs. He started bucking his hips into you as if begging for something more. His hand reached down and started rubbing your clit, making you let out louder moans. You covered your mouth, trying to keep them muffled.

"They... can't hear us... over the music." He whined. He continued rubbing your clit, his eyes flicking over you. He stopped to reach around the unzip your black dress. He lifted it up over your head to reveal your fully naked body to him. His fingers trailed up your waist, adoring every inch of you.

"So fucking beautiful." He whispered, meeting your eyes.

"I'm so close." You whined, grabbing onto his black shirt.

"M-me too." He nodded. You kept going, trying to hold back until you felt him fill you up. You moaned as your eyes watered, leaning your head against his chest. His hands rested on your ass, holding you against him.

"That felt so good, angel." He mumbled with exhaustion. You only nodded as you sat up and rolled off of him.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked as he stood up and cleaned himself up as you wrapped yourself in a blanket that sat on the back of the sofa.

"Sure." You nodded.

"Since... we did it, would you be my mate?" He asked, his tail twitching excitedly.

"Of course, Mounty." You smiled. He blushed underneath his silver mask, smiling. He sat back down beside you, going to hold you in his arms. He slowly nipped at your neck, claiming you as his.

~

A/n

omg I'm so proud of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it! :))