🔞Sodo - Request

You walked into the room where Swiss and Sodo sat innocently. Swiss looked up at you with his black eyes as you stared back at him. A low growl rose in your throat, Swiss repeating the sound.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Sodo said as he put his book down. Swiss lunged off the couch, opening his claws as he grabbed onto your sides. You hissed, scraping your claws across his jaw. He only whimpered once at the feeling before leaving a nice and bloody claw mark on you're thigh. You sank your fangs into his shoulder, biting him harshly. You both were on the floor now as Sodo yelled at you both. Swiss started whining and crying out in pain as he tried to toss you off of him. You knee landed on his tail, making him shriek and jerk out of your grasp, running out of the room. You stood up unsteadily, looking down at the blood on your sides and you thigh.

"Y/n!" Sodo said, crossing his arms.

"He pissed me off." You growled. Sodo suddenly grabbed you by the collar, dragging you out of the room. You snarled at him, which he only rolled his eyes at you. He dragged you down to the dungeons, pulling you into the room that had 'Sodomizer' on the door.

"Strip." He growled. You reluctantly obeyed as he lit the room with a flick of his hands, the candles springing to life with fire. You let your shirt fall to the floor with a hiss. Sodo walked forward, resting his hands above the wounds on your waist. He knelt on the floor, looking up at you before licking over the wounds, collecting the blood in his mouth. You whimpered at the feeling of his tongue gliding over the wounds.

"Fuck, it's hurts." You whimpered.

"You brought it on yourself, you naughty girl." He growled. He licked over the wound on your otherside, making your grasp his horns in pain. Sodo suddenly yanked down your pants, starting to lick over the wound on your thigh. Sodo suddenly pushed you over onto the bed, crawling towards then settling on his knees he opened your thighs. He moved your underwear to the side, fingering you teasingly.

"Hm, let's see. You attacked Swiss, who is one of my best friends, so I think you deserve a very severe punishment." Sodo said with a nod as he pushing 3 fingers inside you, stretching you nice and wide. You gasped, laying back against the bed. You whimpered and whined as he kept stretching you, a shit eating grin on his face.

"Now, what should I do first?" He said, pulling out of you and standing up. He  pulled your underwear off, followed by your bra. He then forced you to stand up as he hauled you over to his wooden table. He pushed you down onto his, straping the leather around your wrist. He tied down your wrists and ankles, smirking as you laid naked in front of him. You blushed a deep red, slightly embarrassed. Your black eyes hinted of want and need. Sodo went back to licking at the wound on your thigh, giving your clit a flick with his tongue every so often. You whined with pain as tears brimmed your eyes. The wound was getting more sensitive as it started to scab over, which Sodo reversed as he licked over it.

You strained against the leather straps over wrists, letting out a sob with pain. You twisted your body, trying to get away from Sodo.

"You are being such a brat tonight!" Sodo said, a low growl sounding from his chest.

"Please, it's hurt so much!" You cried. Sodo sighed, looking deep into your black eyes.

"I suppose if you really want me to. Do you really want me to?" He asked. You nodded quietly in return.

"Okay." He said, turning and walking over the dresser against the wall. A shiver creeped up your spine from the chilled air. Sodo turned back to you with a blindfold and a shock collar. You tried moving away from him as he put the collar around your neck.

"Just stay quiet and it won't hurt." He chuckled with a devilish smile. You stared up at him till he put the blind fold over your eyes.You breathed heavily, nervously clenching your fists. You heard Sodo's footsteps going back to the dresser, then coming back.  You flinched as you felt something smooth, like the back of a blade, run across your stomach. You suddenly felt the tip of a sharp knife run over stomach, just lightly teasing you, not cutting skin. You held you're breath to keep any noises from coming out of your mouth. Sodo tilted the blade away from your skin, gliding it over your unharmed thigh.

You yelped as you felt Sodo's tongue go over the wound on the other leg, letting out cries at the collar shocked you.

"If you stop crying, it'll stop." You heard Sodo say with an amused voice. You clamped your mouth shut, breathing heavily. Sodo chuckled devilishly, running his finger tips on the inside of your thigh, his claws also brushing against you. You took unsteady and shaky breathes in from your nose, too scared to open you're mouth. He flicked his finger against your clit to tease you. You arched your back against the table, biting your lip to keep the rising moan silent. You gasped, a small shock running through your body as his tongue drooled all over your clit. You're breathing continued to shallow as he devoured into you, his tongue pushing deep inside of you.

"I couldn't go on without tasting your pretty cunt." He said as he departed from you. Sodo's hand's made their way up to you're breasts, pinching on your nipples. You clenched your fists, straining against the leather that bounded them to the table. You flinched as you felt the tip of the knife  run down between your breasts, scratching the skin delicately.

"You want to moan so badly, don't you?" Sodo chuckled deviously, licking up your stomach, getting dangerously close to your side wounds. You nodded quietly as he kept licking up between your breasts to your neck. Put his thumb to your lips, forcing it inside your mouth. You swirled your tongue around his thumb as you sucked it softly.

"Such a brat. I promise I'm going to fuck the bratiness out of you tonight." Sodo chuckled as he departed from your again, walking back over to the dresser. You squirmed quietly, trying to relax and ease your heavy breathing. Sodo walked back over to you, pulling off the blindfold. Sodo looked into your eyes as he pushed a vibrater inside you. You strained against the bondages again, clenching your jaw and closing your eyes to keep from moaning.

Sodo turned it on, smirking as you let out a horrifying loud moan, your arms shaking as you forced yourself to stop as you were shocked. Sodo laughed, looking down at your state with amusement. Sodo pumped the vibrater into you as you bit your lips. Tears started rolling into your hair from the pain off the open wounds and the pain of keeping silent. Sodo wiped your tears away, his eyes almost softing from a moment. Sodo pulled the vibrater out of you, reaching down and undoing your ankles. He surprisingly undid your wrists too.

"Hands and knees." He whispered into your ear. You slowly rolled onto your hands and knees, your arms still shaking. Sodo climbed onto the table behind you, slowly starting to dry hump you as he kissed down your back. Sodo unzipped his pants, pulling his precum dripping dick out. He slowly pushed inside of you, making you groan, flinching with shock as you clenched around him. He let out a short moan, attaching his fangs to your back against as he took your spaded tail in his claw. He reached forward and unclipped the collar, letting it fall to the table.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" You moaned, relieved to have the collar gone from your neck. Sodo grabbed your hair, pulling on it softly as he fucked you at a hard pace, making moans and curses spew from your mouth.

You moaned again as you released all over him. He kept fucking you until he filled you up, then pulled out. Sodo catched you as you started falling forward, your body purely giving out on you. Sodo lifted you up, opening a door attached to the room with a huge tub inside of it.

"I'll clean you're wounds then get them wrapped." He said quietly into your ear. Sodo made sure the water was nice and warm before lowering you into it. He only cleaned himself up with a warm towel before starting to softly clean your wounds. Small hisses of pain let your lips as you grabbed onto his wrist.

"Shh. It'll be over soon." He said as he started scrubbing the rest of your body.

Afterwards he wrapped your waist in fresh white bandages, as with your thigh, then helped you get dressed. He carried you out of the dungeons, and into his room, softly laying you down on his bed.

"Next time I'll have to keep you in my room to make sure you and Swiss don't fight again." Sodo whispered into your ear, running his claws gently underneath your shirt and resting on your side softly against you wound as you snuggled closer to him.