The Ghouls and cuddlng

Swiss: He isn't big on it if it's just randomly, but if your emotionally hurting or after sex, then yes, he will literally spoon you.

Sodo/Dewdrop: This man doesn't know the word cuddling. If you try to spoon him in bed, literally 5 minutes later he will be dry humping you. Now, if something is wrong or emotionally, he will hold you and try not to get hard by doing it.

Aether: Definitely a spooner. He must be in charge of the cuddling at all times.

Rain: He loves being cuddled. If he could be held every night by you, he would the happiest man alive.

Mountain: Eh, not sure about it. Maybe a quick hug or something, but he needs his space. He will respect you if you are hurting and need to be held, but on a normal occasion, he's fine without.

Phantom:
He doesn't know really.
He isn't used to such attention, so it's interesting for him, but he does prefer to be spooned, as long as it's with someone he trusts.

Cumulus: Best cuddler ever. She will literally try to hold every inch of you. Love this woman.

Cirrus: Not too too big on it, but every now and then she doesn't mind falling asleep in your arms.

Sunshine: Hell yes. Give her all the cuddles possible. Like please. She loves being the little spoon, and loves when you are in control of everything.