🔞Sodo - Request

You sighed as you looked up at the clock. Band practice had just started an hour ago, but it was still going on. You crossed your legs, trying to be patient for Sodo to come back. You looked at the clock again, then sighed, standing up and shutting the door. You quietly sat on the bed, laying back as you slipped your hand in your pants. You started rubbing your clit, although it didn't feel anything like Sodo, you could still get the friction on it. You maneuvered your pants and underwear off with your other hand as you slowly started dipping your fingers inside you. You let out a small hum of pleasure as you closed your eyes. You felt the orgasm building up slowly, making you whine in frustration.

"Hm. I'm not sure how to feel about this." You heard Sodo say. You quickly opened your eyes to see him shutting the door behind him.

"Sodo, I-I needed to do something." You whined as he swatted your hand away from yourself. He then crossed his arms, glaring down at you.

"I've made it very clear to you, the only one that will ever make you cum, is me. Not any other ghoul, not your fingers, no one other then me." He growled.

"I'm sorry." You sighed.

"Don't sigh at me." He snapped as he leaned down and grabbed your thighs, roughly pinning them to the bed.

"Sorry sir." You whimpered.

"Sorry won't cut it, darling." He hissed, squeezing your thighs painfully. He then let go of you, standing back up and going over to the closet to get his little box of toys. You gulped, seeing the box in his hand as he smirked.

"Sodo, I'm sorry!" You said quickly, only for him to glare at you.

"I'm going to enjoy this." He said as he pulled out 2 pairs of handcuffs. He quickky pulled your shirt and bra off, then quickly grabbed your wrist and clipped the cuff on, then attaching it to the bed. You waited quietly for him to do handcuff your other wrist, not making eye contact with him. Afterwards, he sat back to view you, his eyes flicking over every inch of your naked body. He positioned himself on top of you then, a hand on either side of your head.

"You were very bad today, and that is why your handcuffed, understood?" He said quietly. You nodding quietly.

"Understood?" He asked, grabbing your chin to make you look at him.

"Yes." You said quickly.

"Good." He whispered, his gaze still cold and full of lust. He ran his fingers down your thighs, as if thinking what he wanted to do first. He slowly parted your legs as you watched carefully. He reached down and slowly teased you, touching you softly. He watched you as you grew uncomfortable, begging through your body language for something more. His fingers glided through your wetness as he teased your entrance with his index and middle finger. He held deep eye contact with you as he continued teasing you. His red eyes slowly turned into slits as he licked his lips hungrily. You continued to keep eye contact until you gasped, feeling both his fingers push inside of you. He slowly moved his fingers inside you, curling and wiggling them to your delight.

"You're such a little whore." He said quietly. You whined at the name as he slowly pumped his fingers in and out. He quickly added a 3rd, stretching you out.

"You're such a good slut for me." Sodo said as he leaned down and started kissing your neck. You strained against the handcuffs as he pumped in and out of you. He looked at up as you still secured hands, then smiled back down at you. He slowly kissed your lips, enjoying every sweet sound coming from your mouth. He pulled out of you, rubbing your thighs. You whined into his mouth from the emptiness inside you, and the denied orgasm.

"Patience, darling." He growled as he sat back, adoring your body.

"Sodo, please." You whined. He slowly leaned down between your legs, kissing the inside of your thigh. He kissed up to your underwear line, then slowly bit you. He licked over the bite, soothing it after biting it. You moaned as at the feeling of his tongue running over your skin. 

"Such a needy whore." Sodo said as he shook his head. You strained against the handcuffs once again, a whine of pain escaping your mouth. 

"Hush, hush, let me fuck you first, then I'll take them off." He whispered seductively. 

"Please Sodo, just fuck me already!" You whined out, almost yelling.

"Shhh, now hush, or I won't even touch your pussy that's begging for my tongue and dick." He growled. You groaned, closing your eyes. You gasped as you felt his soft lips against your clit. You moaned softly at the feeling, bucking your hips into his face for more contact. He licked all the way up your core, humming against you at the sweet taste.

"So good." He moaned quietly. You closed your eyes at the sweet sound that came from his mouth. 

"You like when I moan?" He asked quietly before he continued to lick at you.

"Yes." You whined. He let out a more whiny, needy moan. It vibrated through you, making you try to buck you hip again for more contact, but he wrapped his arms around your thighs to hold you down.

"Well, I guess I'll have to go straight into fucking you." He sighed dramatically as he sat back, taking his belt off and unzipping his pants. You let a small, relieved smile spread across your face.

"This is a punishment, don't be smiling." He hissed.

"Sorry." You mumbled. He pulled his boxers down, then slowly positioned himself. He quickly pushed into you, not giving you enough time to adjust as he pulled out and slowly thrusted into you. You let out a moan as he finally bottomed out into you. He leaned down and licked and bit your neck as he thrusted into you. The bedframe tapped against the wall as he harshly fucked you. He almost turned your over when he saw the handcuffs retraining you. He quickly undid them, then pulled out to flip you over onto your hands and knees. Your arms almost gave out from the lose of blood in them from having them above your head. He fucked you hard from behind, grabbing onto a chunk of your hair and harshly yanked. You rose back against his clothed chest. You reached back and grabbed onto his shoulders as his hands trailed down to your waist, holding you against him.

"Doesn't that feel good? Doesn't it feel better then your little fingers. Doesn't my dick make you want to scream my name." He said as his hand trailed down to your clit, rubbing it as you moaned.

"Exactly." He growled. He tail wrapped around your other thigh as his free hand grabbed onto your neck to hold you against his shoulder. He turned your head to look at him as he hungrily kissed your lips. He kissed and nipped your jaw, running his tongue over the mark. You closed your eyes, feeling the heavy orgasm getting ready to release.

"Fuck... feels... so good." You whined breathlessly.

"Cum on my dick, darling." He moaned into your ear. He pushed you off the edge with his words as you moaned and whimpered as you cummed on him. He filled you up seconds after, his hard thrusts turning slow and sloppy. You closed your eyes as you leaned your head against his shoulder, panting. Your head rolled towards him and you buried your face in his neck as he slowly sank down to sit on his legs with you still on top of him. His hand that was on your clit came up and massaged one of your nipples.

"Felt... amazing." You mumbled quietly, your eyes still closed.

"I should have kept delaying you." Sodo sighed.

"No, no, I love cumming for you." You whispered quietly, tired from the events.

"Good girl." He said, massaging your thighs. You slowly got off of him, laying down on the bed. He quickly got up and cleaned himself up, then brought you a warm towel and cleaned up your thighs and the cum still dripping out of you. He leaned down and quickly licked it up, and then got a new blanket as he took the messy one off. You crawled underneath the sheet and blanket, letting out a tired yawn. Sodo climbed in beside you, taking you in his arms.

"Did you learn your lesson?" He asked quietly.

"Mmhmm." You nodded, burying your face back in his neck. His hand ran up and down your bare back as you fell asleep.