Cirrus - Request

You don't become a popular band by just making a hit song, then just making random little songs. Once you go famous, you need to feed the fans better then before. It not so hard to just be giving the verses and then singing them. It's when your in charge of literally making the whole dman song. That's when it gets overwhelming.

You tossed the notebook across the room after ripping papers of out it. You buried your face into your hands, your shoulders heaving. They ached and hurt painfully from the days of sitting at the desk, writing and throwing. Playing the piano for some sort of tune. You were overwhelmed and stressed out with the whole ordeal. Hanging up your mask had crossed your mind multiple times, but you always tried to shake it. You heard the door open as someone entered. You looked up see Cirrus' walking towards you. She glanced down at the notebook laying on the floor, then looking at all the little crinkled up pieces of paper lying on the floor by your desk.

"Hey Y/n? What's wrong?" She asked sweetly, sitting on the desk beside you. You looked up at her, your eyes watering slightly.

"I'm so overwhelmed. I can't come up with any new songs. I don't know what to do." You said as you leaned forward and rested your head in her lap.

"Why don't I help you, aye?" She asked as she ran her fingers through your hair. You smiled as you nodded. You raised your head and she hopped down. She settled herself at the piano beside the desk, looking at you.

"Well, I came up with this verse, but i just can't find a tune for it." You said as you handed her a piece of paper. She started trying to hum the lyrics before slowly adding a couple keys on the piano.

"You go down just like holy mary, Mary on a, Mary on a cross." She sang quietly.

"Oh my gosh! Cirrus! That's it!" You said as you sprang to your feet, wrapping your arms around her from behind. She stood up slowly, smiling. She turned around and you quickly buried your face into her shoulder. You let a couple sighs of relief, trying not to let relieved tears spill over.

"Hey, don't cry!" Cirrus chuckled as you gripped onto her tighter.

"I know it's stupid, but I've been so burnt out with trying to make a new song, and you just came along and saved me." You sighed as you dampened her shoulder with tears.

"No, no, it's not stupid." She said softly, holding you gently.

"Thank you." You sniffed.

"You're welcome, dear." She smiled as she kissed your head.