🔞Sodo x Swiss x Reader PT 2

The room smelled of sex and sweat. The bed was covered in a mixture of cum and spit.

"Sodo, please." You whined. Sodo kept pounding into you harshly, his hand wrapped around you neck, pinning you to the floor. Swiss was tied to a chair with a vibrater inside of him. His fangs showed from over the black tie that gagged him.

"So fucking tight." Sodo grunted. You could feel the wooden floor rubbing against your back, giving you a brush burn. Swiss growled from his chair, flicking his tail wildly. Sodo looked up at him, still pounding into you. His tail flicked wildly behind him.

"I'll fuck you again, just hold on." Sodo groaned as he filled you up. You came seconds after. Sodo grabbed the remote to the small vibrater inside Swiss and turned it up 3 notches. Swiss moaned and whined, clenching his fists. Red satin ribbon held Swiss down onto the chair, wrapping around his wrists, across his chest, and his ankles.

"I'm done Sodo. I can't." You whimpered as a tear slipped down your cheek. Sodo only growled at you as he pulled out. He stood up and threw the messy comforter off the bed. He grabbed your arm, helping you onto the bed. He went over to Swiss and undid the ribbons. He walked Swiss over to the bed and pushed him on his hands and knees beside you. He grabbed onto the long part of the tie that was still tied around Swiss' mouth and yanked it as Sodo started pounding into him. Sodo took his other hand and suddenly started fingering you. You let out a gasp as Sodo's touch. Swiss turn his head to look at you. His golden eyes were now dim from exhaustion, but also still full of lust. Sodo pumped 2 fingers inside of you, matching his thrusts into Swiss. Swiss started whining and whimpering more, spilling out words, muffled by the tie. Sodo leaned forward and undid the tie. The tie was soaked from where it was in Swiss' mouth. Drool ran down his chin as he let out a moan.

"Fuck, so good." Swiss whined. Sodo kept finger fucking you as Swiss came onto the bed. You came shortly after onto Sodo's fingers and hand. Sodo let out a moan as he filled up Swiss. He pulled out of the Swiss, breathing heavily. He then licked off his fingers.

"Both of your sit up. Side by side." Sodo said as he kneeled on the floor. You whined, not wanting to give in. Sodo raised his hand, slapping your thigh.

"Sit up." Sodo growled. You quickly jumped and sat up, looking down at the hand print on your thigh. Swiss slowly sat up, an even more tired look on his face. Sodo stroked Swiss a couple times before lowering his head onto him. Swiss whined and whimpered as Sodo sucked him off, cleaning up the cum that was still on him. Sodo then looked up at the exhausted ghoul.

"Go get in the shower." Sodo said, moving over to you. You looked down at him as he flicked his tail again before licking you up. He licked you clean, nipping at your folds and your clit, teasing you as he did.

"All clean now." He said as he licked his lips, sitting back to look up at you.

"Are we still best friends?" You asked, watching as he stood up.

"Of course." He smiled. The smile only lasted for a couple seconds before he leaned down and pushed his lips against yours.

"Now, go in the bathroom." Sodo said, standing back up.

"I can't walk." You whispered. Sodo sighed as he carried you into the bathroom. Swiss already stood in the shower, his eyes closed as the water ran down his body. Sodo helped you in, and helped you stand as he washed you carefully, softly kissing your body as he did.