Terzo x Sodo x Reader PT 2

I literally wrote that chapter on call with a friend lmfao we had a blast.

You opened your eyes as you felt arms clasp around you tighter. Sun was shining brightly into the room, making you close your eyes again. Sodo was purring softly beside you, still looking exhausted from last night. You looked down at Terzo's arms tightly around you. You could feel his face buried into the back of your neck, his breath making your neck hot. You slowly tried wiggling out of his arms, only for a painful whine escape your lips. Your legs and stomach ached like everything.

"Does it hurt, mi amor?" You heard Terzo mumbled into your ear, softly rubbing your stomach.

"Much so." You whispered, unable to get rid of the pain. Terzo slowly climbed out of bed, walking into the bathroom. Sodo stirred, his red eyes fluttering open.

"Y/n?" He asked, rubbing his eyes with his claws.

"Yes?" You asked, hearing the tub turn on in the bathroom.

"Everything hurts." He whined, grabbing you to pull you closer.

"I know, same here." You said as he rested his head against your shoulder, his horn softly poking your cheek bone.

"Ah, Sodo, I see you're awake!" Terzo said as he came out of the bathroom, unbuttoning his shirt. Sodo only mumbled a nod, watching the papa get near you both. Terzo's arms slipped under you, pulling you against his chest bridle style. You wrapped your arms around his neck, leaning your head against his shoulder. He kissed your forehead before walking into the bathroom. His large tub steamed from the warm water inside of it. You hissed softly as he lowered you into it.

"It's okay, angel." He said soothingly, helping you relax into the water. You rested your head against the back of the tub as the water came up to your collar bone. Terzo left the room, returning shortly with Sodo in his arms.

"I'm going to go take care of something for a moment." He said, leaving the room. Sodo hummed as the warm water engulfed his chest and body.

"It still hurts." You whined.

"It will for awhile." Sodo sighed, closing his eyes again. Terzo returned minutes later, shrugging his shirt off in seconds and sank in the water between you and Sodo, both of you leaning against his chest.

"I suppose I'll have to tend to you both until one of you can walk fine and tend the other one." He sighed. Sodo only hummed in response. Sodo opened his eyes again, his eyes flicking over all the bite marks across your collarbone and neck. He gave you a small smile, knowing he owned have of them.

Terzo helped both of you dress and get you food an hour later.

"Take some Tylenol, it may help with the pain." He said, handing you both the Tylenol. You laid on his couch while Sodo laid in his recliner. He handed you a cup and you quickly swallowed the pills.

"Maybe I was a bit too rough on you both." Terzo said, looking at both of you.

"A little bit?" Sodo scoffed.

"You deserved it." Terzo shrugged. Sodo only rolled his eyes, grabbing the blanket and pulling it over his head as he rolled over slowly, closing his eyes. You closed yours, drifting back to sleep.