🔞Mountain - Request

Im feeling extra kinky tn :')

You woke up as you felt Mountain pull you close to him, extra tightly. Your eyes flew open as you felt his hardened dick grinding against your ass as he whined.

"Shit, fuck." You groaned, knowing it was nearing full moon tonight.

"I want you. Right now." Mountain growled softly. He grabbed a handful of hair as he settled a leg on either side of you. He started pulling off your shirt, only thinking about railing you all night. You whined as he leaned down and kissed you roughly. His hands reached behind your arching back and unclasped your bra. He threw it off of you, instantly starting to lick and suck on your nipples.

"Fuck, Mountain." You whimpered as he nipped your collar bone softly. He yanked on your hair more, making you give him more access to your neck. He licked it a few times before biting you softly.

"Fuck!" You moaned as he hit your sweet spot.

"Are you going to be good for me?" He asked as he reached over into the drawer and pulled out a blind fold.

"Yes." You nodded quickly, looking up into his green eyes.

"Yes who?" He asked, letting out a small smirk, showing his fangs.

"Yes sir." You said as he put the blindfold on.

"Good girl." He said as he started biting and licking your neck again. He kissed down your stomach, sinking underneath the sheets. You felt him pull off your pants and underwear and then spread your thighs. His tail wrapped around your leg as he kissed your thighs, getting deathly close to where you needed him.

"Please." You whined. He pushed back the blankets, making you flinch as the cold air hit your legs.

"What? Say it again so I can hear it." He said, rubbing your thighs teasingly.

"Please sir. Fuck me into this mattress." You whined. He flattened his tongue against your folds, letting out a moan. He held your thighs down as you squirmed, desperately holding yourself back from taking the blindfold off. Mountain noticed this and stopped, making you whine and buck your hips towards him.

"Ah, ah, ah. Listen or I won't fuck you." He growled.

"Please fuck me now." You continued whining.

"Patience." He said, squeezing your thigh. He sat between your legs, keeping his hands to himself.

"Please sir." You squirmed for some sort of touch.

"I'm thinking. Should I eat you out, should I make you beg? Should I fuck you right now? I don't know." He shook his head. He snaked his hands under your thigh, pushing you up against the bedframe into a sitting position.

"Give me your hand." He said. You rested your hand in his.

"Use you're pretty fingers. Say my name as you make yourself feel good." He said as he rested your fingers on your clit.

"But-"

"Do you want my dick inside you or not?" He growled, raising his voice. You flinched as his tone, slowly starting to finger yourself. You fully opened your thighs as he watched.

"Come on. Make pretty noises for me." He said as he rubbed your thighs.

"It's not the same, sir." You whined.

"Such a little brat." Mountain huffed as he flipped you over onto your hands and knees. He pulled his pants down and pulled out his hard dick, stroking it a few times before pushing inside you. He grabbed a handful of hair, yanking on it as he started thrusting into you. Whines and moans left your lips as he slowly started gaining speed. The bedframe tapped against the wall as the mattress creaked underneath you both.

"Maybe you'll learn some manners and be a good girl so I don't have to treat you like a little brat." He growled. You felt your orgasm building very quickly. You let out another moan, letting Mountain know you were close. He pulled out of you quickly, making you whimper and whine as the delayed orgasm.

"Brats get treated like brats, sweetheart." He said as he slapped your ass harshly, then massaged the red hand print for a couple seconds. He then flipped you over, crawling on top of you. He ran his index finger tip over your lips. You licked them softly, then Mountain ran his fingers down your collarbone, between your breasts and then stomach. You gasped as he pushed his index and middle finger inside you, pumping them inside you, getting them coated in your wet juices.

"Open up." He said, bringing his fingers to your lips again. You opened your mouth, a moan escaping as he then pushed back inside you. He pushed his fingers into your mouth as you wrapped your tongue around his fingers. Mountain thrusted slowly inside you, moaning at the sight beneath him. He pushed his fingers deeper into your mouth, making you deepthroat them. You gagged on his fingers as your throat started burning and your eyes watering.

"See, it's not hard to be good." Mountain said as he pulled his fingers out of your mouth. He rested a hand on either side of your head as he sped up again. The bed tapped against the wall once again as he pounded into you.

"Fuck, you feel so good sir!" You cried out as he let out a whine, feeling you clench around him.

"So wet." He panted. He threw his head back, letting out some breathless moans. You felt him hit your g-spot, making you moan as the orgasm hit. Mountain continued thrusting until he felt his release. He slowly removed your blindfold so you could look into his green eyes.

"Good girl." He praised, leaning down and pressing his lips against yours. He stood up, going into the bathroom and then returning with a warm washcloth. He cleaned you up, kissing your body softly every now and then.

"You did good." He said as he kissed your cheek. You smiled softly, letting out a yawn. He crawled in bed, pulling you against him.

" 'm tired." You only mumbled.

"Go back to sleep." Mountain said as you buried your face into his neck. He rubbed your back softly, drifting off to sleep with you.