🔞Day 20: Threesome

Sodo x Rain x Female Reader

{~}

You opened your eyes as you heard both Ghouls purring in your ears. Your eyes flicked over to Rain who let out a small and whiny whimper. You watched his tail twitch excitedly while he let out another whimper.

"Sodo." You elbowed the ghoul on your left, making him groan with annoyance.

"What?" He mumbled.

"Shhh. Look at Rain." You whispered. Sodo sat up, looking at the whimpering water ghoul.

"Seems like our little slut is having a wet dream." Sodo said, crawling over you and kneeling between Rain's legs. He slowly pulled the blanket off Rain, pulling down his sweats to comfortably pull the water ghoul's dick out.

"Will he be okay with this?" You asked quietly.

"He'll love it." Sodo smirked as he wrapped his lips around the tip of the bigger demon. Rain instantly let out a whine, his eyes fluttering open.

"Fuck!" He moaned, his hands flying to Sodo's hair. Sodo slowly bobbed his head, watching Rain melt beneath him. Sodo moaned softly as Rain pulled his hair harder. Rain opened his eyes, looking over at you, who was transfixed by the sight before you.

"M-Mommy?" He whimpered, the name going straight between your eyes. You tucked your legs underneath you, kneeling beside him. His claw slipped up your thigh, letting out another sinful moan as Sodo deepthroated him. Sodo's eyes watered slightly as he choked on Rain'a dick for a few more seconds before pulling off of him, a string of spit still connecting to Sodo's mouth as he breathed heavily.

"Please daddy." Rain whined, his eyes begging Sodo to keep going. Sodo licked over Rain's tip that dripped with precum before coming back to bobbing his head up and down on the larger ghoul. Rain's hand slithered farther up your thigh, slowly trying to finger you through your pj's.

"Let him play with you, doll." Sodo paused to say.

"Please mommy." He whimpered. You quickly pulled your pants and underwear off at once, tossing them on a heap on the floor.

"What do you want from me?" You said as you slowly buried a hand in his hair, giving it a soft yank.

"Ride my fingers." He stated, fighting a moan as Sodo kept sucking him off. Rain's claws slowly made they're way between your thighs again. You let him start to finger your clit, before he slipped his middle and ring finger inside of you.

"So tight." Rain whimpered. His breathing shallowed as he curled his fingers inside of you, signaling he was close. Sodo kept his pace, keeping Rain going.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" The curses spewed from the water ghoul's lips as he filled Sodo's mouth. Sodo milked him dry, making the ghoul whine and whimper more. Sodo soon sat up, licking his lips as he watched Rain work you with his fingers.

"So pretty, keep her going baby." Sodo cooed as he crawled over top of Rain, leaning down and softly kissing his neck. You let out a small whimper as you watched Sodo attacked Rain's neck while Rain curled his finger inside of you again. Sodo's hand rested on your thigh, his thumb rubbing small circles. Sodo's claw slipped further up your thigh before his thumb landed on your clit, rubbing circles to speed up your orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm close." You whispered. Sodo sat up, watching as the seconds past, seeing you get more and more desperate to cum.

"Cover his hand, baby." Sodo encouraged. You felt your stomach knot before releasing on Rain's hand. Sodo smirked as he watched you flop back down on the bed.

"I want to lick it." Sodo said, grabbing Rain's wrist. Sodo sucked the cum off of Rain's fingers while you watched with a small smile on your face.

"Now, who will be the lucky one to get my dick inside of them?" Sodo teased with a smile. You and Rain shared a small smile before looking back up at Sodo.

{~}

Sorry its short and sucks, I have no motivation and life has just been going full throttle within the past week😭💓