🔞Sodo - "My sweet angel."

Something you were very unsure about was sex. You had it once, and hated it. You didn't like it after that. You were scared of it.
Being 2 months into dating Sodo, he had mentioned it to you, but you quickly shrugged it off, not wanting to have to tell him you were terrified of the thought of something inside you. But here you were, him on top of you, kissing and biting your neck while his hard erection pushed against you. Tears brimmed your eyes, every bone in your body screaming to tell him.

"Sodo." You whispered.

"Yes, my love?" He asked as he raised his head to look at you.

"We need to talk." You whispered again. Sodo quickly sat up, looking at you entently.

"What's wrong?" He asked quietly.

"I've never wanted to tell you, but I'm so scared. I guess I should say it. The first time I had sex, I was traumatized I guess. It was painful and brutal, and I didn't enjoy any second of it." You sighed, wiping away tears.

"Now I'm deathly terrified. The thought of anything inside me now is scary, and I don't know how to over come it." You sniffed.

"Oh, I see." Sodo nodded, slowly grasping your hand.

"Let me show you." He whispered.

"Show me what?" You asked, looking into his eyes.

"Let me show you how amazing sex can be. How bonding, how lovely, how sweet and full of love it can be. How painless and how it makes you feel. How high you can get on sex. Please." He said, cupping your face. Your chin quivered at his words.

"I don't know if I can do it." You said as a large tear spilled out over your face.

"Trust me." He said, slowly grabbing both your hands. You looked away, squeezing your eyes shut. You then looked out the window at the dark sky, sniffling. You looked back into his eyes. You could see him begging for you.

"Okay." You nodded quietly. He smiled as he gently kissed you, cupping your face as he did.

"Now, explain to me everything that this person did to you." He said softly.

"He rammed into me, over and over. And he tied my hands together so tightly, and it didn't feel good at all. He would painfully slap my thighs over and over so they became raw and sore. Then he forced his dick down my throat, making me choke and gag to where I couldn't breath, and he would let me take a few sort breathes until he was back at it, and then I passed out from lack of air. That's why I'm so scared. I passed out and woke up alone, cold, scared, and naked in my bed." You sniffed.

"That won't happen. I promise." Sodo said as he leaned and kissed your cheek right underneath your eye. He gently leaned you back against the bed, slowly taking your pants off. Then your underwear. You tensed at the cold air hitting your core. Sodo gently pressed his warm hand against it. You whimpered at the feeling of him against you. He leaned down, keeping eye contact with you. He licked his lips as your face paled.

"A-are you sure?" You whispered.

"Very." He said as his hands rubbed your thighs. You nodded quietly. He knelt down on the floor between your legs. He started leaning in, still keeping eye contact. He pressed his tongue flat against your slit. You gasped, both your hands going into his hair. He licked up your slit, wiggling his tongue against your clit. You inhaled with a moan, sitting up to look down and watch closer. He continued flicking his tongue against your clit, smirking as he heard your noises of pleasure. You felt him draw an A against you with his tongue. He spelt more letters against you.

"Angel. My sweet angel." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around your thighs.

"I like that." You whimpered.

"You like me calling you my sweet angel?" Sodo asked, looking up at you with a small smile.

"Mmhmm." You nodded quickly. Sodo smiled as he kissed your folds.

"So precious and so sweet. So innocent, so perfect. So beautiful. So angelic." Sodo praised as he raised his head to meet yours. cupping your face. Tears brimmed your eyes at his words.

"Don't cry precious. You should never cry." He whispered, his voice now quivering as he watched more tears flow over. You fell down into his arms onto the floor, burying your face into his shoulder.

"Please don't cry." He whispered as you shoulders shook silenty.

"I promised you I would make sex feel good, I can't do that when you cry like this." He said, running his fingers through your hair.

"I know, I know." You said as you leaned back, wiping away your tears.

"Now get on the bed. I have a job to finish." He said as his eyes flicked over your face as he rubbed your thighs. You slowly moved back onto your bed, already starting to spread your legs.

"Good girl." He smiled at you with his glossy eyes. You gave him a small smile as he undid his pants. You slowly looked to the ceiling. Sodo's hand rested on your cheek, making you look at him. He then grabbed your hand as he pushed inside you.

"Relax angel." He whispered reassuringly. You took in a deep breath and exhaled, slowly relaxing into it. He slowly thrusted inside you, still holding your hand. You let out a small moan come from your lips.

"See." He smiled, rubbing your thigh with his other hand.

"I love you, Sodo." You smiled softly, his eyes slightly widening at the word.

"I love you too." He said as he thrusted a little faster. You let out breathy moans, closing you eyes at the heavenly feeling.

"So tight." He whined. You were turned on much more by his whining.

"Make me cum, please." You whispered. His tail flicking wildly behind him, the words making him go slightly more feral.

"Don't say that. I'll lose my control." He whispered.

"Please. Ruin me." You whispered. A low growl escaped his lips, shaking his head at you as a warning.

"I want you all night." You whispered again. His eyes went to slits, loosen his grip on your hand. His pace quickened, making you gasp.

"Y/n, don't say anymore." He whispered.

"I want you inside me all night. I want you to love me so good, and make me feel amazing. Make me your whore." You whined as you could feel the knot in your stomach getting stronger.

"So lovely, Y/n." He whined, closing his eyes. He fucked you at a fast and steady pace. You grabbed onto his shirt, gasping quietly.

"I think I'm gonna cum!" You yelped as he thrusted into you.

"Fucking cum all over my dick." He growled. He pushed you over the edge with his words. You let out moans as you cummed while he continued fucking you. You gasped as you felt him filling you. You slowly sat up and looked down, seeing his cum dripping out of you. He reached down and pulled out, letting some pool out into his fingers. He raised the back of his hand to your mouth. He leaned in and you both started licking it off his hand. You tongues eventually clashed. He grabbed onto you, pulling you against him. He kissed you sweetly and passionately.

"You're so perfect." He whispered as you sat in his lap.

"You're my sweet angel." He smiled against your lips, your noses gently rubbing against each other.

"I love you. Thank you." You smiled softly.

"You're welcome. I love you too." He said as he reached down and wiped more cum off of you, sucking it off his fingers. You chuckled at the sight. You leaned against him, wrapping your arms around his waist as you rested your head against his shoulder.