🔞Day 21: Collar

Swiss x Female reader ⚠️ this chapter has cnc

{~}

You had a secret. A dirty and slutty secret. To everyone, you were the perfect Christian girl. You prayed over your food, you went to church for every Sunday service. You even counseled the young teen girls for gospel help. You were perfect in everyone's eyes.

But there was this one night. You got in with the wrong crowd. They got into your head. They made you chant things in Latin, that you yourself didn't even know what they meant. Then he showed up. Every night. He never went away. He kept coming and coming. The demon sent by Satan. Lucifer. The devil.

The demon went by Swiss. He was the most ungodly creature. Long horns that framed his face. Fangs. A long forked tongue. The devil tail. His eyes were enchanting. Yellow demon eyes. He was breathtaking. But he was a demon.

Even when the times you screamed at him, begging him to leave, he would disappear for a few days, then slither right on back. He used you as his toy, fucking you whenever he pleased. You couldn't deny it. You fucking loved it.

Every. Fucking. Second.

You had eventually stopped showing up for church. You were too ashamed to go. You forced yourself to go when people started asking questions. You showed up for the morning services, and that was it. You couldn't bare the feeling of being the Church of God when the night before you had been clutching the horns of the demon as he ate at you with his tongue.

Why were you here? You fidgeted with the ring around your index finger as you stood in the room behind the pulpit. You had been asked to sing an opening song for the Christmas Eve service. Why had you agreed? It was no question, you had a voice of an angel, but why? You slowly made your way up the steps and to the pulpit. You couldn't turn back now. Your heart lurched as you looked up at the Cross that had the Son of God on it. You looked away, unable to keep staring at the holy sight. You approached the mic, clutching the papers in hand.

The music played and soon you gained more confidence as the words to O Holy Night left your mouth in beautiful harmony to the instruments.  Suddenly, you saw him. Or was it your imagination.

There he was again, deep in the shadows on the dark room. The Christmas Eve service always had to be dark. The candles. As the flame was past around, the room glowed as everyone held a small candle. Your palms grew sweaty. Why would the demon be inside the church? He was a demon. A demon couldn't possibly approach a holy house.

The song ended and you quietly but quickly left the stage. In the back room, you grabbed your things and walked out the back door. You ran to your car, feeling eyes burning into your soul. You dropped your keys as you approached the car. With a shaky hand, you knelt down and picked them up. You fiddled with them, trying to get the right key.

A gasp left your throat as a hand slipped around your neck.

"I had no idea on how much of a pretty voice you had." You heard Swiss chuckle into your ear.

"Please, please go away!" You let out a small sob, your body starting to tremble under his.

"I will, for the time being. But you're time will come again, angel." He said before letting his long tongue licked behind your ear before he was gone. You turned around, only to see the church behind you. You quickly unlocked your car and got in. You sped home, running inside and locking the door. In a panicked fury, you checked every window, every opening into your house. Your house was completely locked.

The clock struck midnight. You crawled under your covers, shaking as you tried to steady your breathing. Your house was locked tight, how could the demon possibly enter?