🔞Sunshine - Request

You watched as Sunshine crawled in bed, snuggling under the covers. You had just entered the room after hanging out with all of the Ghouls and ghoulettes.

"I'm tired." She mumbled, a small smile on her face. You chuckled as you sat down on the bed, kicking off your boots. You quickly changed before climbing in bed beside her. She snuggled against you, closing your eyes.

{~}

You woke by feeling Sunshine toss and turn for the 5th time.

"Sunny? What's wrong?" You asked, rolling over to look at her.

"N-nothing." She sighed.

"No, what's wrong?" You propped yourself up by your elbow.

"I have a problem." She almost whispered.

"What problem?" You asked, letting out a yawn.

"I'm horny." You let out a laugh at her words.

"It's not funny!" You laughed more at her state.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Well, you could have just woken me." You chuckled.

"I've never had sex before." She unexpectedly blurted out.

"Mmm, maybe I should be you're first then, hmm?" You asked, making your way over to her and crawling on top of her, a hand on either side of her head. She gaped up at you, flustered by the movement.

"I-I." She only stuttered before you firmly pressed your lips against hers. She melted into the kiss, letting out a small whimper as you forced your tongue into her mouth. Her hands went into your hair, massaging your scalp as you made out. You sat up, forcing yourself between her legs.

"Y/n?" She asked quietly.

"Yes, my little devilish angel?" You asked, rubbing her thighs.

"C-can I ride you're thighs?" She asked. You could hear the embarrassment in her voice. You quickly moved yourself, yanking her pants off, making her squeak. You pulled  You pulled her up quietly, setting her on your thigh.

"Ride." You smirked as she stared at you. Her lube smeared all over your thigh as she rocked her hips back and forth. Small whimpers left her mouth as she rocked, her clit brushing against your thigh making more whines fill the room.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." You whispered into her, slowly starting to kiss her neck. She hummed as you bit her neck softly, then licked over the bite.

"Y/n?" She whimpered into your ear.

"Hm?" You hummed, continuing to kiss her neck.

"I-I want you inside of me." She whined.

"So soon?" You chuckled as you pushed her back onto the bed, her legs spreading instantly.

"P-please!" She whined desperately. You chuckled as you ran your index and middle finger up her slit, making her shrudder underneath you. She whined, bucking her hips towards you.

"Patience darling, patience." You said quietly as you flicked her clit with your fingers.

"Please fuck me!" She moaned, neediness strongly in her voice.

"If you insist." You let out a sigh, suddenly ramming both your fingers into her tight hole. She moaned, clenching around your fingers.

"Satan, you're so tight!" You chuckled, making her moan louder as you curled your fingers inside her.

"Faster!" She whined, closing her eyes as she clutched the sheets. You sped up, watching her melt underneath you. Moans and curses left her mouth as you fucked her with your fingers, ramming them knuckle deep inside of her. She gasped again as she covered your hand in her sweet cum.

"Good girl." You said, pumping your hand slowly inside her, starting to overstimulate her. You leaned down, pushing your lips against hers as she whined into your mouth. You sat back, raising your fingers to lick off her cum. She watched, moaning at the sight of you. You lowered yourself between her legs, keeping deep eye contact with her glowing pink eyes.

You licked a thick strip up her slit, watching her throw her head back. You pushed your tongue into her, making her whine and moan more.

"You're so damn sensitive." You chuckled before roughly devouring her core. Her hands flew to your hair, pushing your face against her more as your nose brushed against her clit.

"F-Fuck!" She cried out, feeling the knot forming in her stomach very quickly. Her legs shook around you as she came into your mouth, gasping as she stopped squirming to take in the heavenly feeling.

"Good girl." You said as you licked every last drop of her cum up. You crawled over top of her, kissing her sweetly, pushing your tongue into her mouth to taste herself.

"I love you." She breathed heavily against your lips, wrapping her arms around you to pull you deeper.

"I actually love you more, Sunny girl." You chuckled, laying down beside her on the bed.