The ghoul's riding you're horse

Said horse we will be using in the story is above

Said horse we will be using in the story is above. Her name is Peaches and she is a palomino quarter horse mix. All pictures above are me on her, although I have better pictures of her, I am going to keep them private since they are pictures of my best friend, and I do not have her consent to put pictures of her face up 😁

Swiss: He was literally terrified because he has never ridden anything in his life except for people... ifykyk
You had to lead him on Peaches while he held onto the saddle horn for dear life.
It was hilarious.

Sodo/Dewdrop: Dare devil Sodo.
He claimed he would be fine and said you didn't have to lead him.
He got too excited and made her canter, so when he tried stopping her, and tumbling off over her neck.
It was a show to see and yes, it was recorded.

Aether: He trusted himself and Peaches to just walk calmly without you, and Peaches can be very laid back and very lazy, especially without spurs and a confident rider, so you trusted them.
He found it fun and now asks if you can give him lessons on her.

Rain: Worse then Swiss until he got a hang of it. He built enough confidence to let you trot her on a lunge line.
He loved every second of it, and even asks time to time if you will give him a lesson.

Mountain: He's an earth ghoul, so naturally he was very laid back with it.
He only walked her, but he enjoys it a lot, and once he learned how to ride, he would enjoy going on trails through the forests behind the church.

Cumulus: You couldn't get her on a horse if you're tried.
She's too scared she hurt the horse, and she would just rather lead the horse around and let them graze while she held the lead rope.

Cirrus: Similar to Sodo.
She got over excited and tried cantering Peaches, with ended in you having to go and stop Peaches as she clung to the saddle horn. She enjoys it, and wants to learn how to ride and get her own trail horse.

Sunshine: She grew up with horses, so she knew how to ride, just took her time with Peaches since she didn't know Peaches well.
You'll let her ride Peaches under your supervision, and she loves going on the trails with you both.