🔞Swiss - Request

It's currently 5:34 in the morning... lol :')

Swiss hanged on you all day non-stop. It was the day of the blood moon lunar eclipse. Everyone was crazy, Swiss included. He would literally be wrapping in arms around you, whining into your ear. You couldn't do anything until you would have to push him off you, which of course would make him mad. As it got darker, he got even more whiner.

"Let's have some fun, Y/n." He whined.

"Swiss, please!" You groaned. It was only 8:30, but it was fully dark out, especially with the time change just happening.

"I'm not asking." He growled, his hand sneaking up you're thigh. He slowly opened your legs, kneeling between them.

"Come on. Can't it wait-"

"I'm not fucking waiting any longer. I'm going to fuck you right here, right now." Swiss growled, yanking off you're pants. You blushed at the his words, leaning your head back into the pillow to avoid him noticing.

"Did I fluster you?" He asked as he hovered over top of you, gripping your shirt hem.

"N-no." You mumbled.

"I don't like being lied too." He growled, flicking his tail.

"Yes." You nodded quietly. Swiss only smirked as he leaned down and kissed you sweetly. He kissed your jaw, down to your neck. You moaned and arched your back against his chest as you felt him get to your sweet spot.

"Such a pretty noise. I want you to do a lot of that." He mumbled against your skin. He removed himself to pull your shirt off, leaving you in your underwear and bra. You let out a shiver from the chilly air.

"You won't be cold for long." He said, looking down at you with black eyes. He kissed above your bra, then kissed down your stomach.

"I want this off." He said, pulling on your bra. You arched your back for him to reach under and undo it. He tossed it off the bed, running his hands up and down you're cold body. He started licking and biting your neck, marking you as his. He kissed down your collarbone, done to your breasts. He took a nipple into his mouth, nipping it and pulling it to make it hard and sensitive. You buried your hands in his hair, letting soft moans come from your mouth. He flicked it with his wet, forked tongue, reaching over into his nightstand drawer.

"What are you doing?" You asked, watching him pull out a blind fold.

"Shh." He hushed you, putting the blindfold over your head. You heard hum pull more stuff out, sitting back on his legs.

"You know the safe word." Swiss said before you heard the sound of a lighter.

"What are you doing?" You asked, grabbing the sheets.

"Trying something new." You could hear the smirk in his voice. You let out a shaky breath, unsure of what the ghoul would do next. You felt him intertwin his one hand with yours, squeezing it tightly.

"Fuck!" You yelped, feeling hot wax drop onto your chest. You let out a sob, squirming to get the hot stuff off of you.

"Y/n, calm down. Relax." Swiss said as he pushed his hand against your stomach. Hot tears started soaking the blindfold over your eyes. You reached up and yanked it off, throwing it on the floor. Swiss held a red candle stick in his hand that had gone out from the ruckus.

"That hurt!" You panted, still feeling the burning sensation. Swiss smirked as he wiped you're tears away.

"Try it again?" He asked, grabbing the lighter. You stared at it before nodding quietly. He lit it again, watching as the wax melted. He held it above your chest again. You watched as it got ready to drip onto you again. It landed on the middle of your chest. You hissed in pain before slowly letting the burning sensation give you pleasure.