🔞Day 15: Clothes on

Sodo x Female Reader

{~}

You were horny. Very horny. And when your on the bud with a bunch of people, you can't necessarily grab a ghoul by the throat and pull them into the bathroom and fuck, you know?

"We're getting low on fuel. I'm pulling off at Sheetz." The driver said. You sat up, watching as they pulled into the gas station.

"Thank satan, I was about to go insane if I was stuck another 5 minutes with you utter tawts." Sodo mumbled as he was the first one off the bus. You followed a few feet behind. Swiss and Rain as had also followed, both stretching before continuing into the store.

"Hey." You mumbled as you caught up to Sodo, who instantly headed towards the coolers with the beer and energy drinks.

"What?" He grumbled as he grabbed a pink monster.

"Do you wanna fuck?" You asked quickly, looking around to make no one heard.

"Pardon?" He asked, staring at you as he paused, the cooler door wide open. 

"Do you want to fuck? Listen, take it or leave it before I go off myself in the bathroom." You groaned quietly.

"Well... yea. Yea. Hold on. Meet me in the ladies bathroom." He said, stepping around you and going to the counter. You disappeared before you could watch what else he was doing. You waited in the bathroom, checking the mirror every few seconds.

"Let's make this quick." Sodo said as he came into the bathroom, locking the door with a set of keys behind him.

"You stole the keys?" You laughed.

"Would hate for anyone to walk in on us." He grinned. He set his monster down on the sink, before motioning you over.

"You want to go for a quickie or what are you thinking?" He asked, his face deadly close to yours.

"I mean... its gonna take half an hour for them to fill up? How bad do you plan on ruining me?" You asked, tilting your head.

"However hard you let me." He said, making you gasp as he firmly pushed his lips against yours. His hand came to rest firmly on your neck, pulling you against him. He paused, pulling away slightly. You looked at him, watching his horns grow and his blue eyes turn to red ones.

"Don't mind me." He smiled softly before pushing back against you again. You whined into his mouth as his forked tongue licking the inside of your mouth. He grabbed your thighs, picking you up and placing you on the counter.

"Come on!" You whined against his lips, feeling yourself making a small wet spot in your underwear.

"Needy, are we?" He chuckled.

"I've been horny all day long, so excuse me for being needy." You groaned. Sodo' smirk grew even bigger as he started kissing your bite.

"Just like that." You hummed as he softly nipped your skin with his fangs. His hands fumbled with your belt, taking it off and setting it on the sink beside you. He unbuttoned your jeans and quickly pulled them down to your knees.

"Please hurry!" You whined, bucking your hips forward for some sort of touch.

"Patience darling." He hummed against your neck with a chuckle.

"Don't tell me to be patient, asshole." You groaned, tempted to start touching yourself.

"Watch your language or I will walk right out of this bathroom and leaving you horny as ever." He threatened, raising his head to look at you.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry." You groaned.

"Good." He said. He softly kissed you again as he teased your clit with his middle and ring finger.

"Inside... me..." You managed to say as you both hungrily made out. He teased you a few more seconds before pushing his fingers inside of you. You moaned, letting your head fall back and rest against the mirror.

"Damn, so fucking sensitive." He growled, pumping his fingers in and out of you.

"Fuck, I've needed this all day." You moaned quietly, relishing in the moment.

"You want my dick yet too, or ready to settle for my fingers?" He said as he curled them.

"Fuck, can I have both?" You moaned.

"You're either cumming on my fingers, on my dick, or in my mouth, make up your mind." He rolled his eyes.

"Fuck, they all sound tempting." You moaned again as he curled his fingers inside you.

"I'll take your dick." You nodded quickly. He pulled his fingers out of you, undoing his belt and unzipping his pants. He moved his pants and underwear done to just comfortably get his dick out.

"Come onnnn!" You whined again. He held deep eye contact with you as he pushed quickly into you.

"Fucking hell, just like that." You moaned as you wrapped your hands loosely around his neck.

"Your so needy, it's hot, not gonna lie." He said as he roughly fucked you.

"Please, I just need to cum." You moaned, letting your head fall against his shoulder.

"God, your so hot." Sodo whispered into your ear as he rammed inside of you.

"Feels so good." You whined quietly as the knot is your stomach got tighter.

"You close?" He asked, grabbing your thighs with gentle claws.

"Mhm." You hummed as you started clenching your thighs around him. After a few more thrusts, you can undone, loud and sinful moans filling the bathroom as you came.

"Good girl." Sodo said as he pushed you back against the mirror, kissing your neck then up your jaw. His lips ghosted over yours before he softly kissed you. You buried your hands in his long, blonde hair, making him moan into your mouth as he filled you up.

"Thank you." You sighed as he pulled out, grabbing the paper towel and cleaning himself up. He clasped his jeans back shut, looking to see if you needed any help.

"We still cool?" You asked, regaining your breath. He had switched back into his human form now.

"We cool." He said, sticking his hand out. A quick dab was shared before he unlocked the door and headed out, leaving you to quickly clean yourself up. You steadied yourself, your legs quite tired from the events before hand. When you came out, he was innocently chatting with Rain and Swiss, finally purchasing the monster he had brought with him from the cooler.