🔞Day 5: Cum Play

Mountain x Female Reader

{~}

"Mmm, fuck." Mountain groaned as he slowly pushed into you.

"Stop, I need to adjust!" You gasped, letting out a hiss of pain. Mountain ran one of his claws down your cheek, trying not to smile at the mess of you underneath him. You signaled him to keep moving with a nod.

"Fuck, fuck!" You moaned, grabbing his wrists that were on either side of your head.

"Those are such beautiful sounds." He said quietly, his green eyes never leaving yours.

"I won't last long." You gasped at every thrust as he filled out to the brim everytime and pushed into you.

"It's okay. You can cum on me." He said, leaning down and burying his face in your neck, licking and sucking on your skin. You wrapped your hands around his horns as his tail squeezed your thigh.

"Fuck!" You moaned as you started seeing stars from the heavy orgasm.

"Good girl, your doing so good." He whispered into your ear before licking your neck once more. You whined and whimpered as he kept thrusting into you to keep himself going for his.

"Can I paint you in my cum?" He asked quietly. You muffled a moan with a nod, your legs shaking around him. He kept going from a couple seconds before pulling up, leaning forward and covering your stomach in his white cum. You let out heavy pants as you regained your breath.

"You look so beautiful." Mountain said with a small smile as he leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. He leaned back and drew a heart on your stomach with his claw. He kissed your cheek softly before leaning down and softly grabbing your waist, licking up the cum on your body.

"We should get a shower, love." He said, grabbing your hand softly.

"I'm tired." You sighed.

"Come, you'll regret it later if your don't." He said quietly, pulling your into his arms and carrying you into the bathroom.