🔞Day 14: Anal Sex

Aether x Swiss

{~}

"Good boy." Swiss said seductively as he released down Aether's throat. Aether was panting and red in the face from the lose of breath from Swiss forcing him to deepthroat the multi ghoul.

"I want to be inside you." The larger ghoul whined, looking up at Swiss with teary purple eyes.

"Lay down." Swiss said, bringing his legs up onto the bed and kneeling as he watched Aether.

"Are you going to be a good boy while I ride you?" Swiss said grabbed the bottle of lube.

"Yes sir." Aether nodded quickly, watching Swiss with excitement. Swiss lubed them both up, then slowly dropped onto the large ghoul. Aether moaned as Swiss took him whole, painful whined and moans leaving the multi Ghouls mouth as he adjusted.

"Fuck, your so big inside of me." Swiss hummed as the pain disappeared. 

"Move." Aether said as he grabbed Swiss' hips. Swiss slowly rocked back and forth, his claw slowly making it's way to hold Aether's neck, making the large ghoul whine as Swiss tightened around his neck.

"Such a good little toy for me." Swiss hummed softly. Aether whined again, bucking his hips into Swiss more.

"Stay still or I won't keep riding you." Swiss warned as he smirked down softly at Aether.

"Can I cum?" Aether whispered, his purple eyes tearing up.

"Just wait a little longer baby, mk?" Swiss said as he started bouncing on Aether's thick cock. Aether moaned, his grip tightening on Swiss' hips.

"I'm close, not much longer." Swiss groaned, squeezing his eyes shut at the overwhelming pleasure.

"Fuck." Aether whimpered as he filled Swiss up, letting out shaky breathes as Swiss continued riding him until he covered the larger ghouls stomach and chest.

"So good baby." Swiss hummed as he rolled off Aether, trying to catch his breath. He cupped Aether's face and brought him in for a sweet kiss before crawling out of bed and going into the bathroom, preparing a bath for himself and the ghoul.