🔞Swiss x Sodo

For my bestfriend who was upset when they finished all my stories 😅

{~}

"You've been a bad boy, you know that right?" Swiss whispered into the smaller ghouls ear. Sodo fidgeted with his hands nervously, making Swiss chuckle as they walked down the large hallway towards Swiss' room. Swiss pulled Sodo into his room, instantly pushing him against the wall, making the fire ghoul whimper.

"Did you really think you would get away with flirting with Aether in front of me?" The larger ghoul growls into the smaller one's ear. Sodo only shook his head no.

"You're such a little brat." Swiss said as he pulled Sodo over to his bed, bending him over the wooden piece at the bottom of his bedframe. Sodo let out a whine as Swiss grinded against him, grabbing his hips to hold the fire ghoul against him.

"I don't know, should I prep you or not?" The ghoul teased as he pulled down Sodo's pants.

"Please sir. It'll hurt." The small ghoul whimpered.

"That's the whole idea, isn't it?" Swiss chuckled. Swiss walked over to his night stand and pulled the lube bottle out. He unzipped his pants, pulling his harden dick out. He coated himself with the lube, then lined up to the small ghoul.

"Oh satan!" Sodo whined as his boyfriend slowly pushed himself inside of the small ghoul.

"Make those pretty noises for me, pretty boy." Swiss said, grabbing Sodo's long, blonde hair and yanking on it. Swiss started thrusting into the ghoul, making him whine and moan more.

"Please sir..." Sodo moaned, his shaking hands clinging onto the sheets.

"Please what? Use you're words, small one." Swiss growled.

"Please fuck the life out of me!" Sodo whined, his legs starting to shake. Swiss pushed the ghoul onto the bed, rolling him on his back. Sodo yelped as Swiss firmly rammed back into the trembling ghoul.

"My personal little whore." Swiss chuckled, looking down at Sodo's flustered face. Sodo reached up, wrapping his hands around Swiss' horns. Sodo moaned again as the knot in his stomach broke and he messed all over his stomach and thighs. Swiss filled up the small ghoul, looking down at his cum-filled boyfriend.

"Oh, did I create this mess?" Swiss said, tilting his head as he ran his claws through the white cum on Sodo's stomach.

"Yes sir." Sodo nodded quickly. Swiss licked his fingers off, then pressed his lips against Sodo's. He pushed his forked tongue into Sodo's mouth, making the ghoul whine as he tasted himself.

"Please sir, fuck my face." Sodo whined.

"Beg for my cock." Swiss growled, looking into Sodo's red eyes.

"Please, fuck my face. I want to taste you're warm cum running down my throat. I want to coat you're cock with my spit and to make you feel good, sir." Sodo begged, earning an impress nod from Swiss. Swiss stood back up, motioning Sodo to sit on the bed. Sodo looked up at his boyfriend with eager eyes.

"I want you deepthroating me when I cum into your mouth, understood?" Swiss said as he buried his hand into Sodo's hair. Sodo nodded quickly, already opening his mouth for his lover. Sodo wrapped his lips around his boyfriend, moaning softly as Swiss thrusted gently into the Ghouls mouth. Sodo whined, started to Bob his head for more speed. Sodo grabbed Swiss' thighs, holding onto them as Swiss started fucking Sodo's face at a faster pace.

Sodo choked and gagged on his dick as the tip hit that back of his throat.

"I'm close, pretty boy. Use that throat of yours." Swiss said as he pushed Sodo deeper against him. Sodo choked and gagged, his eyes watering at Swiss' dick made his throat buldge as he deepthroated him. Swiss released down his throat, moaning and rubbing Sodo's horns as he did.

"Good boy. Such a good boy for me." Swiss said, bending down and pressing his lips against the sleepy ghouls lips. Sodo whined into his mouth, tired from the events already. Swiss only smiled, leaving a couple hickeys on the ghouls neck. Sodo whined in response to Swiss' fangs in his neck.

"Shh, you go to sleep now." Swiss said, kissing Sodo's cheek.