🔞Cumulus x Cirrus - Request

Cumulus shoved Cirrus against the bathroom sink. Cirrus threw a glance at the woman's bathroom entrance, knowing any one of the clergy girls could walk through.

"Eyes on me, sexy." Cumulus said as she attached her lips to Cirrus' neck. She paused to switch forms, her human form switching to her ghoul form. Her tail flicked behind her and her horns appeared. Her claws and fangs came back.

"Cumulus, we really shouldn't-" Cirrus whimpered as Cumulus' fangs nipped her skin.

"Shh." She breathed against the other ghoulette's neck. Cirrus started unbuttoning her shirt as Cumulus continued against her neck. Cumulus started unbuttoning her own as Cirrus' shirt fell to the floor. Cumulus kissed and nibbled on the ghoulette's collar bone. Cumulus quickly took Cirrus' belt off, unzipping her pants. Cumulus placed slobbery kisses down her stomach a she yanked her pants and underwear down. Cumulus kneeled on floor, looking up at the teary eyes and needy ghoulette.

"Don't make a sound." Cumulus growled before starting to finger Cirrus. She whimpered and whined as quietly as she could as the larger ghoulette's fingered the smaller ghoulette.

"Fuck." Cirrus whined.

"Shh." Cumulus said as she pushed a finger inside Cirrus. Cirrus let her mouth fall open at the feeling of Cumulus curling her finger inside her. Cumulus added another finger, making Cirrus whine and moan even more.

"If we get caught, your not walking tomorrow." Cumulus growled as she leaned in, spreading the ghoulette's legs so she could eat her out. Cumulus flicked her tongue over the whining ghoulette's sensitive clit.

"So good." Cirrus whined. Cumulus hummed against her as she added another finger to pump inside of Cirrus.

"You look so beautiful with my fingers knuckle deep inside of you." Cumulus whispered before going back to suck on Cirrus' clit.

"Oh fuck, please." Cirrus moaned quietly as she felt her high coming quickly. Cumulus sucked against the ghoulette's clit harder, making the whiny ghoulette moan as she came onto Cumulus' fingers.

"Good girl." Cumulus said, licking off her fingers. She quickly the ghoulette up before standing up. She pulled her shirt back on, buttoning it back up.

"But... you didn't..." Cirrus trailed off.

"You're gonna be busy tonight." Cumulus winked as she walked out of the bathroom, leaving Cirrus with her pants still down and her shirt off.

"Fuck." She mumbled, pulling her pants back up.