🔞Day 1 - Fingering

Swiss x Female reader

{~}

"Swiss." You mumbled as you tossed over in bed to look at him. He only hummed, his eyes still closed as his hand snaked down into your underwear.

"Swiss, no. Not now." You groaned, pushing his hand away. He only got onto his knees, pinning you underneath him by your stomach.

"I want my hand to smell like you all day, so I can dream and fantasize about you." He said softly as his 2 fingers slid perfectly inside of you.

"Swiss, mmm, feels so good." You breathed, closing your eyes. He slowly sped up his pumps inside you, making you buck your hips against him.

"Such a good girl, letting me cover myself with your smell." He said with a chuckle as you mouth fell open and your eyes rolling back as the orgasm hit you. He curled his fingers inside you to get every drop out.

"Good girl." He said seductively, pressing his lips against yours as he pulled his hand out of your pants. He then licked the white cum off his hand, keep eye contact with you the whole. A red heat took over your face as you forced yourself to look away.

"I'll be waiting for you tonight, angel." He said as he crawled out of bed and got into his hand uniform.

"And no masturbating... unless you send me the videos." He winked before leaving the hotel room, leaving you very sexaully frustrated.