🔞Terzo x Sodo x Reader

"He's gonna hear us." You whispered as the bed creaked underneath you and Sodo.

"Do I look like I give a fuck." Sodo growled, squeezing your wrists above you head harder as he pounded his dick inside of you. You continued whining and whimpering, the bed tapping against the wall. You jumped as Sodo's bedroom door flew open, a very angry looking Terzo standing there.

"Oh, hello Papa." Sodo said, slowing down his thrusts as he sat back. You looked away, trying to get your wrists free of Sodo's grasp to cover yourself up.

"You're not going anywhere, my love, so stop trying." Sodo turned his head to growl at you.

"It is 2 in the fucking morning, ghoul." Terzo hissed with anger.

"Oh. Well thank you for informing me of the time." Sodo nodded, unfazed as the 3rd stood there, watching him slowly thrust inside you. You clamped your mouth shut, trying to bit back moans as your orgasm hit.

"You're attitude does not impress me, Sodomizer." Terzo growled.

"I had no intentions of it." Sodo rolled his eyes, letting go on your wrists to hold your thighs around him. You instantly grabbed the quilt, covering your upper half.

"Both of you. In my room. Now." Terzo said sternly. Sodo paled as he smirk faded of his face.

"I didn't mean it papa. I'm sorry." Sodo said quickly.

"Too late. Get inside my room." Terzo said as he narrowed his eyes. Sodo slowly got off of you, giving you the opportunity to fully cover yourself with the blanket. Sodo pulled his robe on, his face heating up.

"You too, darling." Terzo scolded.

"But-" You sat up.

"Not buts." Terzo shook his head. His white button up shirt was pulled out of his black pants, his hair was neatly combed back, surprisingly. He continued glaring at you. You sighed, grabbing your robe and wrapping it around you. You followed Sodo a few steps down the hall to Terzo's room. You could feel his breath on your neck from how close he walked behind you. He shut his door behind him, locking it, then tossing the key across the room.

"Mi amorcitos." He said, looking both you and Sodo up and down. You furrowed your eyebrows, not understanding the word.

"You seem confused." Terzo said, walking towards you.

"Leave her alone, Papa." Sodo growled.

"I do recall both of you making those noises. And poor little one, denying yourself those lovely sounds just because of me. No, that just won't do." He shook his head, giving you a small smile as he towered over you and Sodo.

"Now Sodo," Terzo said, looking over to Sodo. "I have plans for you." Terzo said, a small twinkle in his eyes. Sodo gulped, his tail wrapping around his ankle.

"Yes, my little devil. I do have plans." Terzo spoke as he went and stood in front of Sodo. Sodo casted his red eyes down in humiliation.

"You will look at me when I'm speaking to you." Terzo said sternly, grabbing the small ghouls chin to force his red eyes to look into Terzo's black and white ones.

"Sorry sir." Sodo whispered.

"Si, that is what I want to hear! Good boy!" Terzo said, clasping his hands together.

"We're sorry for disturbing you're sleep, sir." You mumbled, folding your hands behind your back.

"Oh no, Mi amor. I wasn't sleeping. I was working! And I just can't seem to work when you are getting fucked by Sodo in the room next to mine." He shook his head, clicking his tongue. You're face heated once again, casting your eyes to the floor.