🔞Sodo - Request

You sat on the window ledge as the rain pitter pattered against the window. You put the down the book as you saw Sodo walk into your room, shutting the door behind him.

"Hey." You smiled up at him.

"Hello darling." He smiled as he came up to you, sitting on the ledge beside you. He rested his head on your shoulder, watching you as you went back to reading.

"I'm hungry." He sighed.

"Well, let's see what I can make in the kitchen." You say as you put your book down. Sodo happily walked out of the room, your hand in his. You walked into the empty kitchen. The Ghouls and papa were out of town visiting some of papa's relatives, so Sodo offered to stay with you, which you being his girlfriend, was just right. You went to the cabinets and looked inside.

"What if I made you some eggs?" You chuckled as you turned to look at him.

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny." He rolled his eyes as he settled himself on the island, his legs swinging out from underneath him.

"Cheese and crackers?" You asked, pulling a box of crackers out of the cabinet. 

"Sure!" He nodded. You got the block of cheese out of the fridge and the cutting with a knife. You slowly started cutting the cheese, chuckling as Sodo started counting the pieces you cut. You looked away at hum as you laughed.

"Ouch!" You hissed as you felt the blade against your finger.

"Did you cut yourself?" Sodo asked, leaning over to look at the blood that was pooling around the cut.

"Yea." You sighed. Sodo took your finger, seeing the blood was about to start dripping off of it. He put it inside his mouth, licking the blood off. You gaped at the sight of him trying to suck the blood out of your finger. It was an instant turn on. He smiled as you slowly pulled back.

"What?" He asked.

"N-nothing, I-I." You stopped talking to gape at him once more.

"It's still bleeding." He said, flicking his tail as he looked at your finger. You raised it to his lips again, for him to suck the blood off.

"That turned you on, didn't it?" He asked, narrowing his eyes with a playful grin. You could only nod in response.

"Well, we'll just have to take care of that, won't we?" He asked as he hoped of the counter. Before you could speak, he pulled your pants and underwear down and then lifted you onto the clean counter surface. He pulled your pants the rest of the way of your ankles.

"Sodo! Here? Now?" You gasped.

"Why not." He asked, licking the blood of your finger again. You looked around, a blush creeping onto your face with embarrassment. He quickly unzipped his pants, letting them fall to his ankles.

"I... I just don't know." You said as you rested your hands on his shoulder. He turned to look at your still bloody finger.

"Trust me darling." He said as he gently kissed your lips. He pulled his dick out and stroked it a couple times to get it nice and hard.

"I'll go easy on you." He smirked.

"When you go hard on me, you have me tied to the bed, blindfolded and gagged with Swiss in one end, and your dick on the other. I don't know what easy means." You sighed.

"Trust me." He cooed. You nodded, giving him consent. He suddenly pushed into you, laying you back onto the counter.

"Fuck yea." You whimpered as he slowly thrusted into you. His hands trailed up under your shirt. He pushed up your bra so he could play with your nipples and squeeze your boobs. He went slow and steady on you, which really surprised you. He sped up a little bit, getting bored with the slow pace.

"I'll never get over how fucking tight you are." He whined as he pinned you down by your waist. He watched you squirm underneath him, smiling with lust.

"I'm not gonna last long." You groaned.

"That's fine by me." He said as he sped up the pace. He watched you unfold, becoming a whiny and whimpery mess.

"Not long." You whined. Seconds later, your vision went foggy as the orgasm hit. Sodo kept fucking you until he filled you up. He pulled out of you, kneeling down to clean up the mess. He licked and lapped at you as you sat up, looking for look down at him. He held eye contact as he licked you. After he finished, he went over and wet a cloth with warm water. He cleaned you and himself up, smiling as he did. You pulled your clothes back on, letting out a blissful sigh.

"You still hungry?" You asked, looking at him.

"Nah." He shook his head as his arm went around your waist, pulling you close to him. You kissed him slowly, savoring the sweet moment.