Chapter 1 Unrest

On the New Year's Eve of the third year of Jihe, a heavy snow fell in the capital, which was rare in a century. The snow broke the top beam of Kaiyuan Temple, Bei'an Chaoguo Temple, and the ancient Buddha shed two lines of blood and tears without burning lamps in the south of the main hall.

This is destined to be an uneasy year.

After the beginning of the spring, the rebellion of the eight kings began, and the vassal kings from all over the country rose up. In just a few months, there was a lot of turmoil, and the people were struggling.

In less than three years, the rebel army broke through the capital, and the Bei'an Dynasty, which had lasted for hundreds of years, came to an end.The slaughter is coming to an end, and the setting sun is like blood, pouring out in an inconspicuous palace.

The door was kicked open, debris and dust fluttered in the scarlet sunlight, and there was a bloody smell in the air.On the beam of the main hall, there is a bright yellow figure hanging swayingly.

The two rebel soldiers were ecstatic: "I found the emperor!"

But after hearing a shrill sound of unsheathing, the hanging man fell down, his posture twisted and cowering and piled on the ground, like a ragged yellow cloth bag full of blood. Stored into a dark red. "died."A soldier kicked with his toes, and stepped on the corpse by the way, a wonderful feeling filled his heart - who would have thought that three years ago, he was just a precarious starving man, but now he can step on the corpse of the emperor at will. at the foot.T

he emperor under his feet was lifeless, with long hair covering his face.

The soldier looked at it a few times, and suddenly remembered those fragrant rumors in the market, and his face couldn't help but show a bit of obscenity:"I heard that Emperor Yuan of this dynasty was very good-looking.

Although he was noble as the Son of Heaven, he was the pamperer of the important minister Sima's family.

Otherwise, he was the son of a lowly concubine, how could he have won the great treasure, hehe, I am curious."

He excitedly picked up the corpse's messy hair with his sword, and jumped a lot when he was not cold-but seeing that there were several stab wounds on his face, his face was bloody and terrifying.

"A dog emperor, he is so filthy when he is dead!"

The soldier spat and quickly took the sword away.The corpse rolled around and twisted to one side.The other soldier was also startled, but he saw that the blood-stained front of the corpse was loose, revealing an inch of white and greasy pink skin on his chest and neck, which looked like lustrous jade.

He whimpered and broke the tie of his shirt with the tip of a knife.

Both of them stared at it for a while, and after a while, one of them laughed dryly: "This dog emperor is quite white..."The two followed the Red Tiger Army to fight in the north and south, bathing with swords and swords.

For several years, a head was tied to the waistband of the trousers. How could they have ever touched any woman? It's getting bigger and bigger.The soldier's eyes lit up and he murmured, "I heard that the emperor is a bisexual person, I don't know if it's true or not..."

The two swallowed their saliva, looked at each other, and both could see the contempt in each other's hearts."This place is remote..." One of them seemed to have made up his mind: "Hey, this dog emperor is ignorant, making the people of the world unhappy, I will do it for the heavens today! Anyway, we are a commoner who messed up an emperor, It's worth speaking out."