1. The start of something new

Once upon a time the was a god who was bored and he looked down the lotus where he always sat. He saw a steam attached to the lotus and he wondered where it went. The god was none other then the creator of the universe lord brahma. He followed the lotus which brought him to Vaikunth the place Narayan resided.

A fight broke down in between them that's when came a aatma ling. There was a voice that echoed saying the person who reached the end of the aatma ling will be the superior one.

Brahmadev went upwards while lord Vishnu went downwards. After long lord Vishnu gave up as he knew that the aatma ling was a divine one and it had no end. While Brahmadev decided to cheated as forced Ketki , a flower to say that Brahmadev got her at the end of the ling.

The lie angered the aatma ling who came to be Mahadev. He took his roop of Mahakal and he cut the 5th head of Brahmadev that marked his arrogance. But that was not enough Mahadev was angered so he said "Brahmadev you in your arrogance have lied I curse you that you will not be worshipped in the Earth that you have created."

After the curse given to Brahmadev by lord Shiva, the tridev's decide to create the universe. But the tridev's couldn't manage to create it even after trying.

While they were thinking there came another deity and she was none other than Mata Adi-parashakti. She told them to create the universe you will need to have women. She told Brahma Dev to marry mata Saraswati the goddess of knowledge , As one requires knowledge to create. She told lord Vishnu to marry Devi Laxmi as one need money to maintain. For lord shiva she said that she will take a avatar of mata Parvati and marry lord shiva.

After That they still couldn't balance anything. So, they went to Mata Parvati for a solution. To which she said that they should create a girl and a boy with all of their powers to maintain the solar system and the weapons as she reminded them about the prophecy of the curse so the girl should even become more powerful then them and posses all the powers they have.

"Mata she will also have to do a Tapasya so they can't curse her" said lord Vishnu to Mata adi-parashakti while the other deity's nodded. "Yes you are right she will learn how to use weapons as she might be born with the knowledge but she will need to polish them also I will there her brother as he will not possess your powers" said Mata Adi-Parashakti.

They all combined their powers and started the process. The winds started going fast , the thunder mixed with the wind after a while water , earth and fire also joined. This shocked everyone that the panch tatva had joint together including Mata Adi-parashakti. That's when they saw a figure in front of them. They were mesmerised by what the saw.

There stood a girl in royal blue lehenga

There stood a girl in royal blue lehenga. She walked towards them and started taking their blessings. She walked with such grace and authority. The tridevi's hugged her while the tridev's were smiling. Their thoughts were broken when Mata Adi-parashakti went to meet the new born.

"You are a miracle you have been blessed with the power that no one except my avatar Parvati has. You have been blessed with the power of controlling all elements" said Mata Adi-parashakti in tears as she realised who the girl was but was sad that the girl didn't remember her.

"Devi you suggested us to have a child so I think it's best for you to name her" said lord shiva while the others agreed to it.

"The one who is born from the tridev's and tridevi's will be called DEVI NAINTARA , the one who has the power of all elements , the one who rules the universe and can handle the solar system will be called MATA BRAHMANDINI , She will be the person to write the main scriptures and Vedas hence will be called MATA AKSHARA and the one who will be the goddess of weapons and the goddess of war will be called DEVI RUDRANI" said Mata Adi-Parashakti all the parents of Devi Naintara smiled at their daughter who said "Thankyou Mata. Mata, pitashree I think now is the nice time to call my brother" Which they did.

The deity's again merged their powers and the fire came and merged with the yagya this time. Then came their son.

He did pranipat to all and when he went to touch his sisters feet and do pranipat to her she stopped him and instead she hugged him and said you don't have to touch my feet Anuj

He did pranipat to all and when he went to touch his sisters feet and do pranipat to her she stopped him and instead she hugged him and said you don't have to touch my feet Anuj. This interaction had melted the heart of their parents and before her brother could argue she spoke again.

"Mata you named me , now please name my Anuj too" said Naintara in joy waiting for the name of her brother. "The one who is the son of tridev's and tridevi's and the god of war and balance will be called DEV VASUSEN" all the people again rejoiced the moment with their children.

When Mata Adi-parashakti vanished the tridevi's went and made preparations for their children. Mata Saraswati went to the library and made sure there was a to z everything. While Mata Laxmi went to make sure there was jewellery and clothes for them. While Mata Parvati went and made food for them. While they were doing this Devi Naintara created the Navagrahas , Dev Vasusen balanced the Earth and Brahmadev created humans whereas lord shiva created animals.

_________________________
Authors note:-

How is the start of this story?

What will happen next?

The life is created so they will have their education and they will gain knowledge. Excited?

Do you like the way it's written or or you liked it before?