78. Gurudakshina

Naintara leaving suddenly was a shock to all and then it started to rain heavenly.

The 5 others were now more confused but the tridev's and tridevi's knew the reason and were confused what was the reason behind it.

In Kashi,
The sudden and heavy rain fall had startled everyone. The three deity's in Kashi met in the chambers to discuss about the sudden change in the weather.

Maha- Why is putri Naintara crying so much?
Vri- I also am wondering the same. She has never shown so much emotions before.
Sar- Yes for the first time she is crying.
Maha- Parvati and Naintara both keep themselves in control. But then being prakirti kanya is a downfall as they can never express their real emotions.
Sar- Yes because their emotions have effect on the Earth and it's climate.
Vri- I wonder what's the actual reason of her crying is.

They thought but then it got late so all of them returned to their rooms and went to sleep.

In Ayodhya Aadya and Radha also had the same talk and when Radha returned her and Krishna also had the same talk.

Naintara's POV:
Sometimes knowing about the future is not at all good.

I don't know what will happen to "him" when "he" is informed about this by "her".

"He" is going to be heart broken with what "she" will say to "him".

The family that was once all "he" had will be broken forever.

I don't know why does "he" deserve this life. I wish "he" had a life with respect and love which is actually real and not fake like "her" love.

(Question- Who is he and her referred to as in the about lines?)

THE NEXT DAY:

It was the next day and the sons of Kunti were getting ready to go for the war.

Drona told them to capture a easy kingdoms but they being fools chose the 3 powerful kingdoms.

But before that they all went and captured a small kingdom and won. They left Kunti in the palace and went their different ways.

The kingdom that they won was called Marwar and it's capital was Kudki.

SUMMARY:
Arjun went to fight Anga unaware of the fact that Maharaj Karna of Anga was his pitamaha. You couldn't blame his as Kunti never spoke a word of the kuruvanshi's in front of her 3 children. Arjun challenged the king of Anga who accepted the challenge. Karna was playing around with Arjun and he was also making fun of Arjun but he never once said anything about Arjun's guru as his guru was karna's mama. After sometime Karna got bored of the boring fight put up by arjun so he decided to end the fight with the use of Nagpas. Then the asked his soldiers to throw out Arjun of Anga.

Yudhishthir was also as dumb as Arjun was. He went to fight against Krishna who was his cousin brother. Again Kunti had never told them about the Dwarka / Ayodhya / Manipur family so Yudhishthir was unknown to the fact that Krishna was his relative. He challenged Krishna to a fight but when he saw that Krishna came alone to the war zone. Seeing that he mocked Krishna tell him "that he doesn't have money and power hence he is coming alone in the war zone". Krishna simply raised his finger and summoned the Sudarshan Chakra. Seeing that Yudhishthir ran from there like a Indra ran when the third eye of Mahadev had opened.

Bheem tho didn't fight his relative but fought with one of the most powerful kings in aryavart , Jalandhar. He did that with a sole purpose to capture Shakti or the kill her. Because if he can't have her no one would have her. He started to fight but when he insulted Shakti Jalandhar got angry and used an Astra that took the power and strength of Bheem. He was also given a warning by Jalandhar to never be seeing around Shakti or he would be killed by the Trishul of Jalandhar.

_____________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

What did you think about the guru dakshina?

Do you know the who was born in the kingdom of Marwar?

For whom is Devi Naintara crying?